Family Catch Up Time

A Secret Between Four

“Yoseob!” you rushed into his arms.

“Hey there,” he chuckled and hugged you back. “How have you been?”

“Where’s my hug?” Dongwoon pouted.

You giggled and hugged Dongwoon. “I’ve been good.”

“Jaejoong treating you right?” Doojoon pinched your cheek.

“Do you even have to ask?” Jaejoong stopped bullying Kikwang and looked up innocently at you. “Haven’t I princess?”

“He hasn’t,” you put on a straight face to Doojoon.

“Who hasn’t?” Jessica appeared behind Doojoon.

“Sica!” you threw your arms around her neck. She kissed your cheek.

“What did your dad not do to keep our princess happy?” Jessica raised an eyebrow at Jaejoong.

“He ignored me just then,” you pouted.

“Naww~ Come here princess,” Hyunseung opened his arms to you.

You beamed and went into his arms. You saw Junhyung behind Hyunseung. “Hello Uncle Junhyung,” you waved at him cutely.

“Want me to bash Jaejoong?” he smiled at you and kissed your temple.

“Its fine, I think I enough for today,” you let go of Hyunseung and smiled playfully at your dad. “Sorry dad! I love you inside out!”

“Love you too sweetie!” Jaejoong smiled back. “She loves me more!” he poked his tongue out at Kikwang.

“What about me princess?” Kikwang hollered.

“Hmm… I’ll think about that!” you laughed and high fived Yoseob.

“That’s my girl!” Jaejoong whooped and jumped around like crazy.

“I don’t know him,” your mum came over to you, hiding her face. “Hide me!”

Everyone laughed at her reaction.

“Baby!” Jaejoong s his arms around your mum’s waist. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Away from you,” she looked at him straight in the eyes, something that was passed down onto you.

“Sure,” Jaejoong smooched her cheek. “Everything’s on the house for you lot.”

“I LOVE YOU JAEJOONG!” Yoseob and Dongwoon socked him in the arm and ran to the bar.

“Kids,” Junhyung and Doojoon rolled their eyes.

“How are the boys? Bringing them out like a boss?” Jessica winked at you. “Tell auntie everything.”

“No one at the moment,” you honestly said.

“How about that boy, you talk to me about,” Jessica poked your side.

You blushed slightly. “Nothing’s up. He’s just a really close friend.”

“That’s how all relationships start sweetie,” your mum came around and hugged Jessica. “Long time!”

Jessica was excited as well, “I know!”

“Well… not for me mum,” you shrugged.

“That’s exactly what I thought,” Jessica and your mum said together. They giggled together, perfectly on cue too.

You sighed and walked away for the two to catch up. *Honestly, there isn’t much going on. I’m trying to focus on my studying and I have Big Bang with me. What more could I ask for?*

----------

1 OUT OF 3 !!!