Living Together

A Secret Between Four

You were at home with your mum, preparing some food for your dad, Yongwoon and Big Bang when they all came home for dinner. What you guys didn't know, was that they weren't just here for dinner.

"Mum, what do I do next?" you finished chopping up the vegetables. "What is for dinner anyway?"

"Vietnamese rice paper rolls sweetie. The boys need their vegetables and energy to keep each other safe," your mother was making the sauce for the rolls. "Can you go and get the meat from the fridge? It's upstairs because there was not room to defrost it in that fridge. Vegetables took up too much space," your mother pouted. "We need a bigger fridge…"

"Get daddy to buy another one," you were walking around in your baby purple slippers. "Meat?"

"Oh yes, it's in the fridge upstairs in the upstairs TV room," your mother pointed to the staircase. "Make sure to move it correctly."

"I know how to move it mum. I've been living in this house since I was born," you giggled then skipped towards the staircase. "Now… push this and this…" you stuck out your tongue in concentration. The spiral staircase started to move and you jumped on for the ride. You giggled and walked up the stairs. "Reminds of me Harry Potter."

After the stairs had moved, you walked onto the floor of the TV room. You saw the medium sized fridge, opened it and saw containers and containers of pork belly. "Mummy!" you screamed.

"Yes dear?" Jang Mi screamed back. "What's the problem?"

"I can't bring all this down myself! So much!" you whined loudly.

You heard your mother's tinkling laughter. "I forgot to add that part."

"Mum…" you rolled your eyes and shut the fridge. "It's so heavy as well!"

"I know… your dad and Yongwoon moved it up there since I couldn't move it."

Unluckily for you, you didn't have the strength but you were still a good fighter. "So what do I do now?"

"Guess we'll have to wait-" your mother was cut off by the machine.

"Password!" it was your voice when you were a toddler.

You heard your dad chuckling then his voice, "You're the best!"

"Thank you!" your toddler voice burst into fits of giggles.

You groaned, "I need to change that." You face palmed yourself. "Wait… Daddy!" you rushed downstairs and saw Big Bang with tears in their eyes. "It's not THAT funny," you pouted.

"Don't worry, it was cute," Seungri ruffled your hair.

"Good job," G-Dragon teased.

TOP tried to stifle his laughs, failing, he went to the living room. Daesung pinched your cheek and cooed, "You're so adorable!"

You blushed madly and pouted. "Taeyang oppa~"

"It's okay, I found it adorable too," Taeyang patted your cheek softly and joined the rest of Big Bang.

Yongwoon looked at you, "How childish can you be squirt?"

"I was four back then," you raised and eyebrow and tapped your foot impatiently.

"Princess," Jaejoong kissed your cheek. "How are you?"

"Daddy!" you hugged his waist then looked up. "I need help moving the meat downstairs. Mummy needs to start cooking the meat as soon as possible. Bet all of you are starving."

"Sure am," Jaejoong patted your head. "I'll get the boys to move it. Yongwoon!! Big Bang!!"They all came trailing back into the foyer. "Can you guys move the meat from the upstairs fridge and set it on the kitchen counter?"

They all nodded reluctantly, they were getting a free meal after all, besides Yongwoon. It was usually him that had to move everything in the house anyways.

"This way," Yongwoon waved Big Bang up the stairs. "~~~~! It's already moved right?"

"Yeah! Thanks oppas and Yongwoon!" you walked towards the kitchen with Jaejoong walking beside you.

"Where's my oppa?" Yongwoon murmured. *Stupid squirt…*

"Hey babe," Jaejoong came over to Jang Mi and kissed her cheek. "Looks good," he looked over her shoulder, admiring the dinner

"I helped too!" you pouted. "You didn't even let me help train today…"

"We don't need you today love. I just wanted the guys to get some personal training in, besides, I needed you here to help your mother prepare dinner," Jaejoong ruffled your hair.

*****

After dinner, everyone moved to the living room for tea and biscuits. You were sitting next to Daesung and Yongwoon. Your dad and mum were opposite you with G-Dragon, Seungri, TOP and Taeyang squished up on the couch.

"So, I have a surprise to tell you," Jaejoong smiled as he cuddled up with your mum.

Yongwoon had a smirk on his face and nudged you then winked. "What the hell is your problem?" you looked at him weirdly. Yongwoon just shrugged the nodded towards your dad who was waiting for the both of you to shut up.

"Okay, Big Bang!" Jaejoong beamed. "Welcome to my home." They all bowed and gave him compliments about your home. "Okay hold up, why are you talking about your home like that? Boasting are we?" Jaejoong chuckled along with your mum and Yongwoon.

"What?" Big Bang looked totally confused. You just gaped at Yongwoon.

"You guys are living with us until the war is settled," your mother smiled. "It's for protection and Jaejoong oppa thought it was a good idea for you youngsters to come and stay with us. Beast live separately but they are moving to a hotel to stay together. I thought instead of a hotel, why not our house?"

"I think it's more cosy and it'll be more convenient for you guys," Yongwoon nodded towards Big Bang.

"What do you say?" Jaejoong looked at each Big Bang member.

Big Bang didn't know what to say basically. They just nodded, some in sync, others not quite as much. "Thank you," they all said and bowed.

"It's for your protection," Jaejoong smiled. "I just don't want something to happen to you guys. Someone close to me got taken away during the last war. I don't want that happening again."

---------------------------------

Sorry for the late update guys ! :D

As a treat ! You are now living with Big Bang !

Woohoo !

Excited ?

<3333