Tears of Pain & Joy

A Secret Between Four

Everyone at Mirotic was searching for you frantically, thinking the worst case scenario. You were with Jay, not against your will, but willingly went to him. Just like the time when your mother went to Kikwang to sort things out but it turned out that she ended up with some scars down her leg and feet.

"Oppa, do you think she went by herself?" your mother was with Jaejoong, searching for you throughout Mirotic but not really searching for you. She knew that you were with Jay. Correction, you went to him.

"I've been thinking that too baby," Jaejoong sighed. "We'll have to stay out of this, get Big Bang to back her up now."

"Where do we send them though?" your mother was looking at Jaejoong, knowing he had some idea where you went.

"To school of course," Jaejoong smiled. "Like good students, they should be at school."

*****

You were now cornered into the wall, surrounded by 2PM who appeared by Jay's side in an instant. You didn't know what to do and you were helpless in this situation. You tried to throw some punches and kicks but nothing worked. Men would always be physically stronger than women (A/N: I'm not being ist or stereotypical here… just honestly thinking that it's true… :/ sorry if I offended anyone!).

"So this was your plan all along?" you raised an eyebrow. "Get me to come to you, don't let me leave and bring Big Bang to you so you could finish what you started?"

"Exactly!" Jay gave you an eye-smile. "You know me so well!"

2PM just smirked and shook their heads at their leader. "You know hyung, my light bulb went on," Wooyoung his bottom lip.

"And why did that happen?" Jay was sitting on a table, his legs resting on the chair in front of it.

"We should leave something on her so when her beloved 'TOP' comes, he'll just turn to you with anger and BAM! There's the fight you want hyung," Wooyoung pulled out his pocketknife from his pocket and twirled it expertly in his hand.

Jay contemplated the idea and nodded slowly, "I guess that could work…"

Junsu and Taecyeon high-fived each other and their bottom lips. "I shot gun her first!"

You just looked at Jay with wide eyes in disbelief, "You're seriously letting them do that to me Jay?" Jay just shrugged and looked out the window, wondering when Big Bang was going to leap over the school gates. "I thought you…" you hung your head low.

"You thought that I liked you?" Jay looked at you without a hint of affection in his eyes. "It's called acting sweetheart, something you should learn."

Your heart pained a little, but you didn't believe a word he said. *Deep down, I know he cares for me…*

"Stop trying to find lost hope ~~~~," Nickhun interfered. "In battles like this, just give up and let the men handle it," he said into your ear then snickered.

You just glared at him and looked towards Jay, "You know, you're a jerk."

"I've heard that one before," Jay didn't even glance your way.

"Even though TOP's my boyfriend, before he asked me to be his girlfriend, I had moments when I actually liked you," you looked at Jay intently, making him lock eyes with you once again. You saw that his eyes lightened up a bit but then he composed himself, his eyes dark again.

He came up to you, 2PM parting the way fro their leader. He grabbed your chin and took Wooyoung's pocketknife out of his hand. "I'll leave you something to remember me by." With that, Jay slashed the knife across the top of your arm, making you hiss in pain.

You just looked away, towards the ground as your knees buckled under your weight. Your eyes welled with tears, "I seriously thought-"

"Stop talking!" Jay abruptly yelled, making everyone in the room jump. He strode over to you, the knife in the air ready to strike once again. His arm swung through the air, you braced yourself but it never came. You looked up and saw someone very familiar.

"Oppa…" you tearfully smiled and ran into TOP's awaiting arms.

-------------------------

It's been a while ~

And before, my A/N, please don't get offended ><

It's just my thoughts ! Like women are strong but men physically are stronger…

After I finish this fic, I might do an EXO fic…

What do you guys think ? :)

My new obsession = EXO-K's Kai !

<33333