Silent Battle

A Secret Between Four

You were walking through the made-up gym on the ground level where all of your dad's men were training. You were wearing short sports shorts with a tight, baby blue singlet top. You had your hair tied up into a high ponytail, letting your long brown hair flow down in natural waves.

"Miss!" they all bowed to you and then went back to their practice.

You nodded and waved back as you just analysed their training. You saw Big Bang scattered around the gym, helping out people with their training programs. "Can I help?" you came up to TOP and looked over his shoulder and peered at the program.

"Miss," the man bowed and then smiled politely. "I can assure you that I'm fine."

You just nodded, "What's the problem oppa?"

"He seems to have his program mixed up. He doesn't need to strengthen his stamina, he can run for miles on end and his close combat skills are up to standard," TOP looked over the program again.

"Hmm… maybe I can help," you thought. "What do you lack most and tell me honestly otherwise I'll beat you up like I did with this guy," you jabbed a thumb at TOP.

"Umm… I lack in agility. I'm not that flexible you see," he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Okay, that's a start. From now on, I want you to stretch for an hour before your program starts. I want you to go over there and concentrate on getting your flexibility right," you nodded.

"Yes Miss," he saluted then went over and started stretching his stiff muscles.

"Nice work," TOP snickered. "I wanted to ask you this but why is that declaring war?"

"I honestly don't know oppa. I just hope he knows what he's doing because since he declared war with our club, even if he is a friend, this is like my home with my extended family. I'm going to protect this place with all I got," you pumped you fist in the air.

"~~~~~~," Yongwoon called from the overlooking balcony. "Meeting in dad's office now, along with Big Bang of course," he winked at you and TOP.

You blushed and stuttered, "H-hey! That's not funny!"

Yongwoon just shrugged and stuck his tongue out playfully. "You can't do anything about it."

"I'll shove that pretty nose into your skull!" you threatened as you grew a deeper shade of red.

"Let's go siblings. No time for bonding," G-Dragon slung an arm around your neck. "Hyung, stop teasing her. She's been through enough torturing the love of her life during that duel thing," he smirked.

"Jiyong oppa!" you twisted his arm but he swiftly came out of it.

"Nice try kiddo," G-Dragon walked off, talking to Taeyang whilst Daesung and Seungri were trailing behind talking about random stuff and getting all excited over nothing.

"Come on, they're just joking," TOP smirked and walked with you to your dad's office.

When you all arrived and sat in the empty seats, you saw your mum and dad up the front with Yongwoon on Jaejoong's left so you took the seat on your mum's right. You took your seat next to Yongwoon whilst Big Bang scattered themselves with G-Dragon and Seungri sitting with Yongwoon and TOP, Daesung and Taeyang sitting on your side. Beast were sitting at the other end of the long table, they all waved to you and Big Bang on the way in.

Yongwoon nudged G-Dragon as he wriggled his eyebrows playfully. You kicked him underneath the table causing Yongwoon to yelp. He threw you a dirty look but you just ignored him completely.

"Okay, I'm hear to explain the rules. I know this isn't what we had to do when your mother and I were up against Beast," Jaejoong glanced at Kikwang but smirked. "Anyways, it's not like anything you imagine a war between clubs to be."

"Then what is?" Yongwoon asked, apparently he too was kept in the dark about this.

"It's a silent battle," your mother murmured. But still audible. "Allies disappear before your eyes. No traces are left behind. People you love are taken away. You mustn't let your guard down, not even for a minute."

Beast were just silent, their eyes filled with guilt and remorse. They all thought the same thing. *I'm sorry Jaejoong and Jang Mi, for bringing you unnecessary pain. I hope you forgive me and the rest of Beast for what we did… taking your loved ones away.*

------------------------

So ! Those who haven't read the prequel :)

This isn't a physical battle but a mental one.

You'll get the gist of it as the battle progresses !

I shall not spoil anything ;)

Love your cute and spazzing comments !

<333333