Always Remember

A Secret Between Four

You walked into Mirotic in a tight black strapless dress with glittery black pumps. Today was none other than Mirotic’s VIP guests’ social. All eyes were on you, the beautiful daughter of Kim Jaejoong and Kim Jang Mi. You sighed and walked past a group of college guys admiring you. Your brown hair fell down naturally, wavy; as you took each step they gave a little bounce here and there.

TOP saw you enter and immediately came to your side. “Hey hot thing, want to give oppa some company tonight?” he whispered into your ear while giving you a back hug.

You giggled at the familiar husky voice and threw your arms around his neck. “Oppa!”

TOP chuckled and hugged you around the waist. *She’s so innocent and she’s wearing something that doesn’t match her innocence.*

“Of course oppa, you’re always my date,” you broke the hug and linked your arm through his.

He smiled down at you, “The other guys are glaring at me.”

You looked towards the envious guys and gave them a ‘sorry’ look.

“Why the look? You don’t even know them. It’s not your fault that you find me overly attractive,” he took his arm and wrapped it around your waist, pulling you close.

“They’re VIP guests oppa, I have to be polite, for daddy,” you smiled meekly. “Where are the other oppas?”

“They sent me here as a representative. They had other plans,” TOP just shrugged and took you to your dad and mum, who were surrounded by guests.

“Mum! Dad!” you came over and politely bowed to guests. They took the cue to leave and come back later. You hugged your mum and Jaejoong gave you a kiss on the cheek.

“My beautiful daughter,” Jaejoong looked at you. “The dress doesn’t suit you princess. White is better, makes you look more pure.”

Your mum slapped Jaejoong’s arm. “Forget what he said, you look amazing!”

“Thanks mum and dad,” you mumbled the ‘dad’ bit.

Jaejoong chuckled, “Thanks for being her .”

“I’m always her ,” TOP smirked at Jaejoong. “Otherwise she’ll be crowded by rapists like them,” he jabbed a thumb towards the college boys who were checking out your endless legs and fine and slightly .

Jaejoong smirked back, “Of course.” Jaejoong and your mum went over to the boys and started to talk some sense into them.

You bit your lip and looked at TOP worriedly. “It’s not their fault…”

“Yeah it’s yours, for looking like a y beast,” TOP poked your forehead. “Let’s go grab a drink.”

You nodded and headed to the bar with TOP holding your waist. You ordered a coke and TOP ordered a vodka shot. You gave him a look, “Drink something non-alcoholic oppa. I don’t want to be while you’re lying on a seat passed out from being drunk.”

“Who said I’ll be drunk?” TOP raised an eyebrow. “For all I know, you’re not getting anything alchoholic.” TOP did a one shot and smirked at you.

“I warned you,” you sipped your coke from a straw.

“You don’t even greet your favourite uncle!” Kikwang pinched your waist.

You almost dropped your coke but TOP took it away from you and put it on the bar counter. “Uncle Kikwang!” you beamed and hugged his neck.

“It’s oppa! I’m not as old as your pops!” he pouted.

“Err… yes you are,” you shook your head while rolling your eyes.

The rest of Beast came over to you and greeted you with hugs. They all looked like they were models from Vogue magazine.

“So, who’s the date?” Yoseob nodded towards TOP.

“He’s my closest oppa,” you introduced TOP to Beast. They managed not being as awkward and soon started to become close.

“Yah! Kim ~~~~~!” Yongwoon (A/N: changed the spelling because the Romanisation before was wrong XD sorry!) flicked your head.

“Why is everyone poking, pinching and flicking me?! Why the torture?!” you blew your bangs and went into TOP’s arms. “It’s so unfair… I did nothing wrong…” you grumbled into his chest.

TOP chuckled and your hair, “It’s okay princess. I’m sure it’s out of affection.”

You just pouted and stayed in his arms. “Stupid Yongwoon…”

“Yah!” he flicked you again. “You don’t even come and look for me and you go straight to him. Who’s your brother huh? People are waiting for me to introduce you to them but you’re here playing with Beast uncles.”

“Why you little!” Hyunseung and Doojoon tackled Yongwoon (not literally) and socked both his arms. “Disrespect to us is disrespect to… us…” Dongwoon said cluelessly.

Everyone was silent and then burst out laughing at his remark. “That didn’t make sense you idiot!” Yoseob bonked him on the head.

“Let’s go,” Yongwoon took out a hand as you were refusing to acknowledge him.

TOP was rubbing the place he had flicked you. “You need to go princess.”

“Stupid Yongwoon,” you mumbled again. Yongwoon was about to flick you yet again but TOP swivelled around so that his back was facing Yongwoon and you were out of his reach.

“Hyung,” TOP looked at him. “She’s not going to go if you keep doing that.”

Yongwoon sighed and came around to you. “Sorry ~~~~~, come along now. They’re all waiting. TOP you come too.” Yongwoon walked towards the group of guests waiting to meet both him and you.

“Let’s go, I’ll protect you,” TOP once again wrapped his arm around your waist and led you to the group where Yongwoon already was heading towards.

You beamed, glad that TOP was coming with you. “See you later uncles,” you waved and smiled at Beast.

“Yah!” they all said. “We’re still young and full of life!”

You rolled your eyes. “Full of life my bum,” you said under your breath.

“Now now, don’t be rude to these guests. They look important,” TOP chuckled lightly and made your attention go towards a group of guys.

“Great, another group of es waiting to attack me,” you sighed.

“I’m always here to protect you,” TOP pulled you in extra close. “Always remember that.”

-----------

TOP!!!!!!!!!! Wooo~~~~

Have you guys checked out their Japanese teaser yet ?

You should ! Otherwise you shall regret !