How It Began

A Secret Between Four

The guy that had slapped across your cheek stumbled into his boss' club called 'Vemon'. He was cowering in fear, something the boss hated.

"Gongshik!" the boss' voice echoed through the private floor above the main clubbing area. "I can smell your fear from here! Get in here now!"

Gongshik flinched and took slow steps towards his boss' office.

"Hurry up you coward!" the voice was slightly more angry than before. "I want you in here before I count to 3!"

Gongshik's footsteps quickened as he picked up his pace into a small jog. "2!" Gongshik started to run down the hallway now. He bounded into the office. "Hyungnim!"

His boss turned around and faced him, "You look like you were attacked by Kim Jaejoong and his infamous glare." The guy smirked as he leaned back in his black leather seat. Gongshik's body stiffened as he heard that name. "So it was true," the guy cackled.

"What's going on Jay?" 2PM filed into his office and sat on the sofas and went through random magazines on the table and turned the TV on.

"Our little Gongshik here had a stand off with Kim Jaejoong today," Jay smirked towards 2PM.

Nichkhun put the TV on mute, "You serious?" Gongshk bowed to 2PM and gave a little nod.

"Finally!" Wooyoung and Chansung howled in excitement. "Something to do!" they high-fived each other.

"Don't get your hopes up," Jay's expression turned to a glare as he looked at the excited Wooyoung and Chansung.

"Something wrong Jay?" Taecyeon raised an eyebrow.

"Who was the girl you messed with? His wife? Daughter? Employee?" Jay abruptly shot his glare to Gongshik.

"H-his d-daughter I t-think," he quivered under Jay's menacing glare.

"No wonder he got so fired up," Jay muttered under hsi breath.

"What was that Jay?" Junsu looked at him curiously.

"His daughter is a close friend of mine. Kim ~~~~~~," Jay smirked. *You've got to be kidding me.*

"Ah! That hot chick we met at his club?" Junho his bottom lip.

"Does Yongwoon know that we're in a gang?" Wooyoung was looking at the TV screen.

"None of them know, which is good because what's our number one rule here at Vemon?" Jay looked at each of s.

"Whoever messes with our pack, gets a taste of our vemon," they all said while smirking.

-------------------

The last line was SUPER CORNY !

Omgosh...... you guys didn't expect that right!?!?!

Time to get things messy ! :P