2 years later

A Secret Between Four

2 years later...

2PM was running their own club, built with the help of Jaejoong, Hottest. Hottest became one of the three top clubs in South Korea and not to mention classy and luxurious. 2PM was ever so grateful to Jaejoong for gratefully accepting them, treating them like sons and teaching them the ropes of the underground. They had become best friends with Big Bang and the Kim family.

Big Bang also built a club of their own, with also the help of Jaejoong, called VIP. Also, VIP became one of the top three clubs in South Korea, along side Mirotic and Hottest. Although Jaejoong had lost all of his men, he didn't mind as he had enough people to do work and run errands for him. Although TOP spent most of his time at VIP, he occassionally came to Mirotic to see you.

You were went to Seoul University majoring in fashion designing. You also spent the rest of your time with your favourite oppas; Big Bang and 2PM and running around Mirotic, helping your dad run the place with Youngwoon. Although you and TOP didn't spend much time together, you had found a way to maximise the time spent with him, also thanks to your dad and mum.

*****

In those two years, it wasn't just the two clubs built, there were also two mansions built in the massive land your mum and dad owned. You asked your parents if they could build a mansion for Big Bang. They knew the that you and TOP rarely saw each other due to the busy schedules both of you had. They agreed right away, earning bear hugs and kisses from you.

But that didn't stop there. Jaejoong also built another mansion next to Big Bang's mansion. Guess who that belonged to, 2PM. Jaejoong didn't mind at all with Big Bang and 2PM living a five minute walk away from theirs. He actually liked the idea, along with Jang Mi and the Kim siblings.

But that also came with another surprise. Your parents gave you and TOP your own pension cottage right next to their house. You couldn't be any more blessed.

*****

TOP came into the cottage with a tired smile plastered on his face. You almost finished preparing dinner and didn't hear him walk into the kitchen. You were just bringing the kimchi stew to the boil when a pair of strongly toned arms wrapped around your petite waist. You jumped in surprise and put a hand to your chest. "I didn't hear you come in."

"Of course you didn't. Dinner almost ready babe?" his husky deep voice rung throughout the kitchen. He rested his head on your shoulder.

"It's ready, go sit at the table," You reached out to grab the mittens when you saw a hand reach out further and claimed them before you.

"You need to bring anything else besides the stew?" TOP shoved his hands into the mittens and took the stew in his hands.

"Cups and water..." You were dazed.

"Come on baby, let's eat! I'm starving!" TOP gave a swift and light kiss on your lips which brought you back to reality.

You grabbed the awaiting two cups and cold refrigerated water and walked behind TOP to the dining table.

Both of you were enjoying dinner, talking about how each of your weeks were and what was happening within the clubs. Although both Hottest and VIP were a club of its own, they were still branches of Mirotic.

"Baby?" TOP took a spoonful of his rice. "You busy next Friday night?"

"I'm not too sure..." You brought a finger to your chin and tapped in thought. "I think Daddy needs help but I'll have to check with him tomorrow."

"Well, if try and keep that night free okay? There's something important I need you to do for me that night," TOP took a few side dishes and crammed them into his mouth.

"I'll try my best," you took some fried egg and popped it into your mouth.

The rest of the dinner was filled with light conversation between the two of you. Discussing about several issues related to the club and what 2PM and Big Bang were up to the past week.

*Don't worry baby, you're going to have that nigth free because something really special is going to happen.* TOP smiled as he finished up his dinner. He looked up at you, your cheeks filled with rice, kimchi stew and side dishes making you look like a cute chipmunk. He chuckled at your cuteness and waited for you to finish dinner so the two of you could wash up and cuddle up in bed.

---------------------

yes i'm back !! sorry it took forever to update....

i know i mentioned it already in my other fics but some of you may only be subscribed to this fic.

i'm currently very busy with college/university at the moment and also i have a part time job so it's hard for me to update frequently... i'm trying my best to update but i can't make any promises that it'll be updated within the week.

i'm sorry for making you guys wait so long and thank you all for waiting so patiently and giving me motivation to keep this fic going !

i love you all <3333

-clarawr-