I Always Look Good

A Secret Between Four

"Who are you?" G-Dragon smoothly hopped out of the pool, grabbed a towel and walked up to the stranger. "This is private property."

"I know, it's her house right?" the guy pointed at you, still in TOP's arms.

"Do I know you?" you asked, half confused and creeped out that this stranger knew you.

"Our parents do," he shrugged. "They called me to get you, said you were here with some of your friends…" he scanned Big Bang. *Never mentioned the word, guys.*

"Oh," you glanced at TOP.

"You can go back now, I'll take her back," TOP hoisted you up onto the pool's ledge. He then jumped out swiftly and took you to where your towel was. He handed it to you and then took your sunglasses and traded it with his clean and dry ones.

"Thanks oppa," you smiled as you pushed the sunglasses up the bridge of your nose.

Daesung and Seungri came out of the pool too. Seungri came over to you and patted your hair dry whilst Daesung wiped your wet face.

"Are you her servants?" the stranger boy lifted an eyebrow.

G-Dragon glared at him, "Our relationship with her is way better than that."

The guy lifted his hands in a surrender gesture.

"Who are you anyway?" Taeyang threw on a singlet top.

"The name's Jay Park," the so-called 'Jay' stuck out his hand towards Taeyang. Taeyang glanced at it then shook his hand cautiously.

"Let's go," TOP's low voice interrupted the silent exchange. "Don't want to keep your parents waiting."

You nodded and linked arms with TOP. "Jiyoung oppa?"

"Coming babe," he took your other hand and you three walked out of the pool area and towards the main house.

Seungri and Daesung ran after you three, pushing and shoving each other as they went. Taeyang just walked back with Jay.

 

"Sweetie?" your mother came down the stairs in a smart casual outfit. "Hurry, we have guests over and you should change out of that," she smiled and waved you over. "I have your outfit laid out on your bed, accessories and all."

"Thanks mum, you're the best," you let go of TOP's and G-Dragon's hands and arms.

"No hugs… yet. Give me a hug when you change," she smiled at you and poked your cheek. "Quickly now."

"I'm going," you smiled at her. "What about Big Bang oppas?"

"I have outfits for them in the guests rooms. You guys go on and get changed, I also want my guests to see my daughter's lovely and handsome friends," she smiled.

"Thanks aunt," G-Dragon smiled gently and then walked towards the guest room.

"TOP, the sooner you get changed, the quicker you can see ~~~~~," your mum ushered them all towards the guest room. "Oh, Jay! Your parents were looking for you just a while ago. They're in the living room at the moment," your mum pointed towards the corridor that led to the living room.

"Thanks Mrs Kim," he saluted then walked away.

 

You changed into a red fabric dress with a big butterfly waist belt below your bust. You had comfortable black ribbon flats and a light black blazer which came you rolled up the sleeves past your elbows. Done, you dried your hair and put on light natural makeup. You heard a knock on the door.

"Come in Seunghyun oppa," you yelled at the door.

"How'd you know it was me?" TOP came in with black Calvin Klein jeans, a tight white shirt and a navy blue hooded jacket.

"I just know," you shrugged. "How do I look?" you twirled in your dress.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" he raised an eyebrow.

"No," you went to his side. "Let's go, mum's probably waiting for me. I want to see dad too."

TOP wrapped an arm around your waist.

"I love your outfit oppa, my mum has good taste," you winked at him playfully.

"I always look good," he smirked.

 ----------------

Introduction to Jay ! More of him next chapter :)