Attack

A Secret Between Four

A week later, you hadn't heard anything about Jay and 2PM. You were happy that he hadn't made a move yet, but ever since the phone call, anyone who said his name made you go on edge.

You were walking through the training part of the Mirotic when you saw Big Bang rush out. *What's going on?* You rushed to Yongwoon's side. "Yah! What's happening?" you were worried for Big Bang.

"Yah?" Yongwoon raised an eyebrow. "I'll tell you if you call me oppa," Yongwoon started to make his way towards Jaejoong's office. You were following him with your face scrunched up in disgust.

"Oppa…" you muttered. "Tell me now!" you raised your voice at him.

"Yah!" Yongwoon bonked you on the head. "First of all, it doesn't concern you. Second, don't raise your voice. You scared me," Yongwoon pushed your forehead this time.

You rubbed your sore spots with a pout, "It does concern me!"

"Why? Worried for a particular 'member' of Big Bang?" Yongwoon winked.

Your cheeks tinged pink, "All of them."

"Dad will tell you. He sent me to get you anyways," Yongwoon shrugged as he opened the door to Jaejoong's main office. You both stepped in, Yongwoon closing the door behind him. You saw your mum, dad and Beast all sitting at the big glass table, talking in hushed tones.

"Daddy?" you came over. Jaejoong, Beast and your mum jumped in their spots slightly.

"H-hey princess," Jaejoong gave you a quick hug. "We need to tell you something."

"What is it?" you smiled at him, urging him to go on.

*Why did you inherit your mother's smile? Makes it even harder for me to lie to you.* Jaejoong glanced at your mother then back at you. "It's about your friend Jay Park."

"What about him?" you said slowly, your heart beating faster and faster.

"Three workers disappeared while they were guarding your house yesterday ~~~~~," Junhyung said with a soft tone.

You let that sink in, not completely understanding what he had just said. "S-so, that means 2PM were at my house yesterday!?" you jumped from your chair.

Yongwoon shoved you back down in your chair, "We don't know when, but they planned it out so that none of them were caught on cameras or left any traces. It's like the guards disappeared."

Your body stiffened, "So where are Big Bang oppas?" You suddenly became very worried.

"They went to go check the house out," Kikwang whispered.

You barely heard him but still understood what he said. The tone he used made you worry even more, "So that means?"

---------------------------

LONG TIME NO SEE EVERYONE !! :D

I'm sorry for the late update…

So I decided to make this chapter a….

CLIFFHANGER !!! WOOHOO :D

Muahahahah !

Love you long time ~

<3333