Element Of Surprise

A Secret Between Four

It was 2:00am, you were pacing around the lobby of Mirotic in bare and slightly blistered feet. You were anxiously looking at the clock every five seconds then looking at the double door entrance of Mirotic. *Where are they? Why aren't they here yet?! Oppas…* You took out your phone from your pocket for the umpteenth time and dialled Yongwoon.

You were sent to his voice mail, "Yongwoon here, leave a-" You abruptly ended the voice mail and huffed a breath. You called your dad while staring at the double doors. "Pick up!" you heard the dial tone ring.

"Hello?" Jaejoong's voice wasn't as groggy as you expected it to be. "Princess?"

"DADDY!!!!" you were so relieved he picked up.

"Woah," at the other end of the phone, Jaejoong winced as he had his bluetooth ear piece in his ear. "What's wrong?" Jaejoong was anxious but still concentrated on the road ahead of him. He pulled into Mirotic and parked recklessly. He jumped out and saw you through the glass part of the double doors. *That girl.* He rolled his eyes and pushed open the heavy doors.

"I-" you heard the door open and you turned, anticipating G-Dragon's whining, Seungri grumbling about how his tummy was empty, Taeyang and Daesung singing in hushed tones and TOP's deep and husky voice hollering your name. instead, you saw Jaejoong walk in quick steps towards you.

"Kim ~~~~!" Jaejoong looked worried but mostly angry that you weren't at home at this time of day. Your shoulders slumped and you sat down on one of the lobby's leather chairs. "WHY AREN'T YOU-" Jaejoong looked at your depressed figure. "What's wrong?" Jaejoong's anger was gone as fast as it came. It was replaced by 100% percent worry.

Your eyes filled with tears, "Big." You hiccuped, "Bang."

Jaejoong's eyes darkened as he replayed what happened just a few hours ago in his mind.

Flashback:

Big bang had gone to your house to look at anything they might had overlooked. G-dragon went with Seungri, Taeyang, TOP and Daesung went together in the opposite direction as G-Dragon and Seungri.

"I doubt we'll find anything," Daesung sighed. "We already looked over the place about five times now."

"There might be something we missed," Taeyang shrugged and kept looking in odd spots.

"Stop your complaining, this is for ~~~~'s security," TOP shot a glare towards Daesung which made him shut up for good. TOP continued to look in odd spots too as well as Daesung, all three keeping in mind that it was for you.

A while they had met up at the opposite side of the house from where they had started. "Find anything?" Seungri asked the other three.

"Nothing," Daesung sighed once again. "I knew it was a waste of time."

G-Dragon bonked Daesung on the head, "For ~~~~."

TOP socked Daesung's arm a little too hard, "What did I say before?!"

"For ~~~~~'s security?" Jay came out of the darkness, which had concealed him and his several men along with 2PM. He had scoffed at Big Bang, "You really think it'll work?"

Big Bang froze and turned to Jay with bewildered expressions. "We thought-" Taeyang got cut off.

"Looks can be deceiving," Jay twirled a pair of hand cuffs between his fingers. His eyes glistened dangerously in the moon light, "Let's get started."

2PM and their men came rushing at Big Bang, taking the element of surprise on their side. Big Bang snapped out of their miniature daze and fought them back. Punches were thrown everywhere, people went down, doubling over in pain, cuss words filled the night's forgotten silence.

After a long while of fighting, Big Bang was exhausted. G-Dragon cursed, "We don't have enough numbers!" Big Bang just growled in annoyance with beads of sweat dripping down their temples and forehead.

"Looks like it's our victory," Jay smirked as he lunged for TOP, cuffing his hands behind his back in an instant. Two of Jay's men helped him secure his legs with rope. 2PM followed their leader's lead and lunged for the other Big Bang members, frozen by surprise once again.

"Leave nothing," Jay and 2PM went into a black van with Big Bang at the tied with bags over their heads in the back.

-----------------

OMGOSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!

Muahahahahha :L

Love yous all ~

<333333