Jaejoong Explodes

A Secret Between Four

You were on your way to Mirotic by yourself yet again. No one mentioned picking you up from school that morning and Big Bang had ditched their last lesson, gym. You sighed as you were walking in your black flats. You were looking down at your feet when you bumped into someone.

“I’m so sorry!” you bowed in apology. You didn’t hear a reply but you saw the person’s shoes still in front of you. You curiously looked up but the person held your head down.

“You little . Just cause you look all rich you think people will give way to you? Huh?!” the male voice resonated throughout the air around you.

You quivered a bit at his booming voice. “I’m very sorry.”

He pushed your head, “You think sorry will make up for it?!”

You looked up at him, slightly annoyed. “I wasn’t looking where I was going so please accept my apology,” your eyes turning dark. You had the nerves of your dad when it came to men like him.

“Giving me attitude huh?! Glaring at me when you ran into me?!” he was about to slap you but you just kept glaring at him. You looked exactly like Jaejoong, more feminine, when you glared.

He grunted then recovered from your death stare. “You little !” he slapped your cheek and your face whipped to the side.

Your cheek started to burn as tears involuntarily welled up in your eyes. You turned your head slowly, all while glaring at him. If looks could kill, he would have already been dead.

“Still glaring?” he rotated his jaw and then raised his hand again.

You covered your face with your arms quickly but the impact never came. You peered through your arms to find Jaejoong gripping the man’s wrist. “Daddy?” you whispered.

Jaejoong was beyond furious. “I haven’t even laid a hand on my daughter and some stranger!” Jaejoong growled at the guy. “You have no idea who you just messed with do you?”

The man cowered in fear as he glanced to his wrist. He started to feel numb at his fingers as the tips were starting to become slightly purple from lack of circulation. He looked at Jaejoong’s face for a while, until things started to turn in his brain. “H-H-Hero?!”

Jaejoong smirked, “Glad you noticed otherwise I would’ve broken this wrist if you didn’t.”

You were nervously looking around as people were gathering around, spectating the fight. “Appa!” you hissed to him but Jaejoong didn’t hear it.

“That princess over there is my one and only daughter!” Jaejoong sneered dangerously in his face.

The man’s eyes doubled in size and his bottom lip started to tremble.

Jaejoong gripped his wrist tighter. “You better watch your back, if I see you around here again… well, you can decide what happens next,” he shoved the man’s wrist, sending him stumbling back.

The man cradled his wrist to his chest. “I’m s-so sorry!” he bowed.

“Little too late for apologies isn’t it? You should’ve just accepted my daughter’s apology and this wouldn’t have happened,” Jaejoong’s eyes were black orbs. “Scram!”

The man jumped then ran for his life still cradling his wrist.

You glared at the spectators, a cue for them to leave. They dispersed quickly, not wanting anything to happen to themselves. “That was completely-“

Jaejoong rushed to your side, instantly worried and started to fuss over you. “Does it hurt? You want me to track him down? Show me.” He took your chin and shifted your face slightly to the right and examined your cheek. It was swelling and you could see a bruise starting to form.

“A BRUISE!!!” Jaejoong looked like he was going to burst in fire. “And on my girl’s face,” he lightly ran his finger over it.

“I’m fine appa, no need for the drama,” you sighed. “Let’s go, you’re creating a scene,” you started to march towards the direction of Mirotic.

Jaejoong grabbed your arm and literally dragged you to his car. He was still furious from the bruise. Truthfully, it was the first ever bruise you had gotten on your face in your life.

---------------

Hello guys ! :D

Don’t worry ! I shall write another chapter so I won’t keep my message on this chapter long !

Thanks for being so patient !

OMGOSH ! 100 SUBS ! :D

Yayyy ! Thank you so much guys !

<3333