Warning

A Secret Between Four

You all were at the large dining table, parents sitting across from each other and you and Youngwoon sitting with Big Bang along with Jay. The dinner came out and you were served with steak and caramelised vegetables. There was Caesar salad in the middle of the table with a big bowl of pasta bake next to it.

You helped yourself to some pasta bake and salad, completely ignoring the steak in front of you.

"You always do that you know, spoilt sport," Youngwoon cut a chunk of his steak and munched on it without looking up from it.

You ignored him too, "I like salad."

"Excuses," Youngwoon took the salad bowl and pasta bake out of your reach.

"Youngwoon!" you stepped on his foot under the table.

Jaejoong glared at the two of you, "Kim Youngwoon, Kim ~~~~~, behave. We have guests with us."

"It's fine Jaejoong," Mr. Park waved it away. "It's good to have sibling bonding time," she smiled at you and Youngwoon.

TOP grabbed your plate of steak and caramelised vegetables. He replaced it with his which was cut into bite sized pieces. He just continued to cut your steak, now his, and started to chew on a piece of meat.

"You spoil her too much Seunghyun," Youngwoon sighed and continued to eat.

"My job," TOP shrugged and continued to eat.

"What do you say sweetie?" your mum lightly nudged you and glanced at TOP.

"Thank you oppa," you smiled at him.

He just nodded and continued to eat. *She owes me now.*

"So have you met our son yet ~~~~~?" Mr. Park motioned towards his son Jay who was eating his heart out.

"Yes sir, I have," you glanced at him pig out. *Can't he just eat like a normal person?*

Jay just glanced at you then went back to eating.

The parents made conversation with each other whilst Youngwoon was teasing you. Big Bang were just eating and fighting over the nice foods whilst Jay just kept glancing at you. *She is pretty though.*

 

You, Big Bang, Youngwoon and Jay were back at the pool. Your mother had given a pair of new swimming trunks to Jay whilst Big Bang had changed already. Youngwoon was just in black and white board shorts and a white shirt. You were in a floral bikini this time, your red bikini lost in the laundry.

"Oppa! Slide!" you took TOP's hand and dragged him towards the slide.

TOP just let you drag him, not caring since he was with you and you had wanted to ride the slide with him.

"Hey! What about us?!" the rest of Big Bang ran after you and TOP.

"I saw you checking out my sister during dinner," Youngwoon was applying sunscreen while wearing black aviator sunglasses. He didn't even glance up at Jay while talking to him.

Jay sat on a banana lounge chair, he didn't reply to Youngwoon and just put on some tanning lotion.

Youngwoon came up and threw a punch at Jay's face but then stopped right in front causing Jay to stumble back a bit. "When I'm talking about my sister, I suggest you listen because it's not my problem if you start to like her and then ask for my permission cause I definitely won't forgive you," Youngwoon growled at Jay.

"OPPA!!!" you yelled from the top of the stairs while waving your arms about. "Hurry up! I want to go on the slide with you!" you smiled, not seeing the aggressive encounter between the two guys.

"Coming squirt!" Youngwoon waved back while smiling. He turned back to Jay, "I warned you." He walked away from a slightly speechless Jay and met up with you at the top.

"Let's go!" your voice echoed down and Jay looked up to see your smiling and cheerful self.

*Maybe I should watch my back.* Jay just shrugged it off coolly and laid down on the lounge, relaxing his tense shoulders.

-------------------

An update ! It's been a while guys :)