Sweet TOP

A Secret Between Four

You were at home, studying on your bed while lying on your belly. You were doing calculus, stuck on a question and started to poke your cheeks with the top of your pen.

“How do you do this…” you sighed and pouted.

“Need help?” TOP came into your room and made his way towards you. He sat down next to you. “What’s up?”

“I need help with this question,” you pointed to the last question.

“I’ll help you,” TOP came over and lay down next to you. He explained it step by step, slowly going through it with you. “Get it?”

“Yes I do! Thank you oppa!” you hugged his neck and then went back to work. After finishing the question you plopped on your back and looked towards the canopy above you. “Are the other oppas here today?”

“No, just me, you don’t like me?” TOP pouted and poked you.

You squirmed away from him to the other side of the bed. “I like oppa!”

“Sure you do,” TOP got up. He put his hands towards you. “Let’s go out.”

“Where to oppa?” you placed your hands in his and he helped you up.

“Ice cream,” he smiled. “I haven’t bought ice cream for you in a while.”

“YES!!!” you jumped in the air and hugged TOP by the waist. “You are the best oppa!”

TOP chuckled at your adorable self. “Guess so.”

You were about to bolt out of the door but TOP stopped you. “You sure you want to go out in that?”

You looked down and you were wearing your pink and white polka dot slippers with black shorts with smiley faces on them and a Barbie shirt. “Oh yeah, wait for me oppa. What do I wear?” You looked at what TOP was wearing. He was wearing just black skinny jeans with a white tee and a grey cardigan. He was wearing white nikes. “Casual.”

“You’ll be pretty in whatever you choose to wear,” he smiled at you.

“Thanks oppa,” you hugged him again and went to your walk-in wardrobe. You chose to wear jeans, a beige slightly see through button up shirt with a navy blue blazer. You went to your accessories section and picked out a long dangly necklace to wear along with pretty diamond studs. You left your hair in its natural lazy wave style and applied natural makeup. You wore flats and came out transformed.

“Let’s go princess, you look amazing,” TOP wrapped his arm around your waist and led you out.

“Ice cream~” you sing songed all the way out.

--------

2 OUT OF 2 !!!

A personal date with TOP ;)