My Baby Sister

A Secret Between Four

You were almost in TOP's arms when you were pulled back by Taecyeon. He held you hostage for a while by wrapping his arms around your shoulders and waist, restraining you from moving as much as possible.

A fight broke out between 2PM and Big Bang. You were startled for a bit but then saw TOP get punched by Jay in his jaw.

"Oppa!" you screamed, reaching for TOP like he was your lifeline. Your tears welled up, blurring your vision when you were pushed to the floor roughly, someone sent a bone crushing stomp onto your left ankle. You screamed in pain, seeing your mangled ankle. You tried to look for the person who broke it but all you saw was TOP's worried face.

"My baby, come here," you tried to crawl to him but someone, again, stopped you from going to him.

"Get off me!" you twisted your body and flipped the person that prevented you from going to TOP. You saw that it was Junho and you just ignored him. You were about to start crawling again when Jay stooped down in front of you.

"Going some where?" his usual grin looked twisted, making him look more threatening and frightening.

You just ignored him and saw TOP back-to-back with Taeyang. You looked straight past Jay as you continued your way towards TOP.

"Desperate aren't we? Let's just quieten down, we are in school you know," Jay had you in a lock with the knife up against your neck. "Okay everyone freeze," Jay sung  but no one heard him. "STOP OTHERWISE I'LL DRIVE THIS KNIFE IN HER NECK!" he growled, glaring daggers at Big Bang who stopped immediately. "That's better," he said as all the attention was on him.

You felt the knife press into your skin and whimpered softly, forgetting you could defend yourself. *Someone just help me!* Jay abruptly turned your body, your broken ankle gave you a shot of pain. You bit your lip and cursed under your breath at the sudden pain that rippled throughout your body.

G-Dragon flinched as he noticed you jolt from the pain. *We need her here to be safe! What to do?* He looked around and sure enough he noticed something next to him. He looked at you and you met eyes with him. *It might cost her a cut from Jay but it'll save her life.* He pulled the fire extinguisher out of its place and sprayed it towards Jay, you and 2PM.

You hissed in pain once again as you felt the knife cut your throat. The pressure around your neck was gone and you immediately crawled towards Big Bang. You were coughing as G-Dragon kept spraying but stopped when he saw you come out of the cloud of substance. TOP immediately helped you by carrying you bridal style and before 2PM could recover most of their senses, he carried you out of harm's way.

You instantly felt safe in TOP's arms. It was like being in your dad's or Yongwoon's. your muscles finally relaxed and you felt nothing but bliss and security.

Jay was about to lash out at you and TOP with knife in hand but was stopped by a very familiar figure. "Okay, that's enough of me standing around and seeing my baby sister getting hurt," Yongwoon's voice echoed through the room and of course he wasn't alone.

"Sweetie," your parents took you from TOP's arms and Jaejoong carried you out of the classroom. "You did all you can do princess," your mother was holding you broken ankle to prevent it from daggling and giving you further pain. "Leave it to your brother and Big Bang. Let's go get you fixed up," Jaejoong carried you out of the school and to his black Ferrari.

*****

"So, how broke my baby sister's ankle?" Yongwoon's eyes turned into black orbs, glaring at the members of 2PM. There was no reply and Yongwoon had no patience when it came to you. "Well I'll just give the same treatment to you all then," he shrugged off his black hoodie jacket and ran towards 2PM, taking them all by himself. He sent a punch to Chansung's face, sending him flying. He kicked and punched the other members and sure enough, all of them crashed to the floor with cuts, bruises and fractures.

Yongwoon left Jay till last, "Okay, I'm sure you were responsible for the cut on her neck. No?" After a few punches and kicks both exchanged by the two, Yongwoon threw the last punch to Jay's jaw. Jay stumbled to the floor, exhausted whilst rotating his sore jaw. "Okay, that's all settled," Yongwoon dusted his hands on his jeans and looked at Big Bang. "Let's go see how my baby sister is doing," Yongwoon walked out followed by an astonished Big Bang.

*He didn't even break a sweat…* They all thought as they kept their distance from Yongwoon.

------------------------

So ! I forgot to mention :D

Yongwoon is a crazy fighter ! Probably the strongest out of everyone in this fic ~

Hot right ?! ;)

Anyways, here's the late update !

And just for the heck of asking, how do you guys want this fic to end ?

I've decided to finish it up soon :)

<33333