Preparations

A Secret Between Four

Jaejoong was walking through the corridors of Mirotic, looking for every man he could find while he was on his way down to clsoe down Mirotic for a week. It was compulsory for declared clubs in war to close their club for a week and prepare for it. It was also a deadline and also a way that clubs couldn't chicken out.

"~~~~~~," Jaejoong had you and Yongwoon right at his flanks, call your mother to come here. "Yongwoon, I want you to go downstairs as my representative and tell the manager or bartender to close down the club for a week. They'll know why when you say 'week'."

"Roger that," both you and Yongwoon saluted at him with two fingers and went into separate corridor entries.

"Oh yeah baby girl, call all your uncles for me too," Jaejoong smirked. "Tell them it's time to get dirty."

You nodded and ran down the corridor until you reached the security room. The security room had all the required numbers and the most phones in Mirotic. You barged in when two men were lounging around casually talking. "Both of you, go to Hero now and report yourselves."

They looked surprised and bowed apologetically to you. "Miss! We- I-"

"Just go, you're not in trouble of anything," you hurriedly shooed them away. "Gather anyone else and tell them to go to Hero ASAP!"

"Yes m'am!" they bowed and ran off.

You looked at the line of phones and started to first speed dial your mum and DBSK. They all picked up and you told them one by one 'War! We need your help as DBSk.' All DBSK members were hyped that they were going to get some action and said they would come now. You also asked Yunho to pick up your mum on the way here as well.

When your mum picked up, you didn't know what to tell her. "Mum?"

"Yes sweetie, what's the matter? Why aren't you using your mobile?"

"Dad wants you to come to Mirotic now. I called Uncle Yunho to come and get you on the way."

"Oh okay, I'll see you there then."

"Bye mum, love you."

"Love you too sweetie."

You breathed hard and then dialled Beast. Only Kikwang picked up. "Kikwang!"

"Woah, what's up? Why aren't you using your mobile to call me?"

"Nothing, just listen."

"I'm listening baby girl~"

"Can you please round up Beast and come to Mirotic. We have a week to prepare," a light smile tingled on your lips.

"Then we definitely want in! We'll be there in about half an hour. Tell Jaejoong we're sending our men over."

"Thanks uncle! You're the best."

"Love you too princess. I'll see you later."

"Bye!"

You hanged up and then took out your mobile phone. You dialled your dad and he picked up on the first ring. "Dad, I'm done, where are you right now?"

"Downstairs, clubbing area. If you see anyone tell them to come down too."

"I'll see you in a few dad."

"Bye princess, don't fall anywhere random where we can't find you," Jaejoong chuckled.

You hanged up, pouting and then ran towards the nearest elevator. On the way you saw a few men and told them to go downstairs to assemble. You reached the elevator and pressed 'G'. It wasn't long until you reached the clubbing area and you ran into Yongwoon's arms.

"Squirt, report," Yongwoon hugged you back and ruffled your hair.

"Only Kikwang uncle picked up from Beast and he told me he'll round the rest of them up and be here in about half an hour. DBSK uncles are bringing mum-" you got cut off by someone yanking you out of Yongwoon's arms.

"Hey princess!" Junsu was squeezing you in a bear hug like there was no tomorrow. DBSK greeted you with hugs and kisses.

"Mummy!" you hugged her tightly and beamed at her. "Sorry for keeping you in the dark today but-"

"I got filled in by Yunho oppa. It's okay sweetie, there must be a reason why your dad didn't want to tell me," she smiled in understanding and you both took your placed on the stage where chairs were set up for DBSK, your family and Beast.

"My men!" Jaejoong stood up and said into the microphone.

"HYUNGNIM!" they all replied.

"We have a week to prepare. I want all of you to be in top shape! There is also one thing that I changed this time! Listen up!"

"YES HYUNGNIM!!"

"You all will be living here for the whole week. No exceptions! I will call up your families telling them that you guys were sent on a business trip."

"We will have food. tolietries and bedding all set up in the rooms of level 2 and 3," your mum nodded. "I'm sure that will be enough room for all of you."

"I will get help from you all to clear this space and bring in gym equipment. This will be the gym and training centre to help you get into top shape," Yongwoon nudged you and smirked.

"I will be your trainers," you smirked at the men. They were just as stunned as everyone else besides your family. DBSK just laughed it off.

"Nice one Jae," Yunho snickered. "They're going to be dead even before it's D-Day."

Your mum started to talk your dad out of you being their trainer. "She's fragile!"

"Babe, we'll discuss this later okay. I promise," Jaejoong pecked your mum on the lips and smiled. "She's not as fragile as you think babe."

"NOW!" Yoochun stood up and came to the microphone. "Let's get this party started!!"

All the men cheered in excitement and you jumped in glee as well.

"Yongwoon, get half of them to clear it up and the other to bring in the gym equipment from the upstairs gym. DBSK, you guys help Yongwoon as well. Babe, take ~~~~~~ and the other half of the guys to help you with setting up beds," Jaejoong said into the microphone so everyone could hear. "GET GOING!!"

------------------

Okay ! I wanted to make your role interesting !

~~~~~ is a fighter ! She's one of the best as well :D

Can't wait to see her in action right  ?!

Ahhhhhhh !!! Can't wait ><

Sorry for the late update ! I went on camp and blah blah blah...

Love you all for being patient angels :)

<3333333