The Beginning of a Wonderful Day

A Secret Between Four

Friday came by.

You woke up to the sound of TOP's alarm which displayed 10AM. You sighed, "Why did he set it so late." You lazily hopped out of bed, eyes still adjusting to the bursting sun as you scurried off into the bathroom to freshen up for the day. While you were in the shower, TOP had stirred awake, rubbing his eyes and clearing his dry throat. He immediately heard you in the shower and also dragged himself off the bed. He withdrew the curtains and walked to your fabulous marble vanity and grabbed his thick black frames. Taking one of your brushes (which you gave to him to brush his hair), he combed out his fly aways and went away towards the other bathroom to get ready.

You stepped out in a crisp white button up blouse and a pair of charcoal denim shorts. You immediately scanned the bedroom for your other half when you heard a door open then close in your periphery. Your dried wavy hair bounced as you whipped your head and rushed over to TOP, who was wearing a matching white button up shirt with a pair of black jeans. You hugged his waist and smelled his fresh lotion which you bought for him previously.

"You copied me," you kissed his jaw and grabbed his hand, leading TOP out of the bedroom towards the massive shoe closet next to the entrance of the cottage.

"It's called matching," TOP scanned his many shoes and decided to wear a casual oxford looking shoe. He slipped into them with zero amounts of effort and glanced at you.

You had one finger tapping against your chin whilst your eyes were scanning the rows and rows of stilettoes, wedges, flats etc. "This one," TOP grabbed a pair of black Christian Louboutin classic heels with a red backing.

"Good choice," you slipped on the heels and excitedly pushed your arm through his - linking them. "And you copied me," you giggled whilst stepping out of the cottage.

-----------

Both you and TOP were walking across the grass towards your former mansion, wanting to have brunch with your family. As both you and TOP walked into the fabulous mansion, you called for your dear parents. "Mummy, daddy!"

Your melodious voice echoed and bounced off the limestone walls. There was no answer, making you frown slightly. "Maybe they went to Mirotic already..." you shrugged and headed off to 2PM's estate.

TOP opened the door for you and you walked in and once again announced that TOP and yourself had wanted to eat brunch together. "Babe, they're not here," TOP's enticing husky voice cleared up your puzzled expression.

"Why isn't anyone home? It's only 10AM," you sighed and walked back into TOP's arms.

"It's 11:30," TOP corrected you and chuckled. "We woke up at 10, remember?"

You blew a raspberry at him and walked out of 2PM's mansion. "We'll just eat brunch together then," you beamed and walked back towards the direction of your parents' mansion where just to the left of it, was a huge garage filled with flashy and powerful cars. Upon entering, TOP took a set of keys amongst many sets, displayed on a huge mosaic tiled wall and led you to his choice of car today. All the cars were shared amongst everyone and mostly it was first-in-first-served. Today's car was one of your favourites. A gun-metal grey Nissan GTR-R35. 

"I know you're loving my choice," TOP smirked and opened the car door for you. You hopped in, TOP closed the door and headed off to the driver's side. He also stepped into the car, careful not to hit his head due to the lowered height of the car, and keyed the ignition.

*Today is going to be a wonderful day.* TOP shifted the stick to first gear and blasted out of the garage towards the heart of Seoul.