Usual Day At Mirotic

A Secret Between Four

"DAD!!!" you ran into his meeting without thinking. "Oh …" you saw the rest of your DBSK uncles and your dad discussing something that looked really important. "Oops… sorry," you meekly smiled and tip toed out.

DBSK laughed at your cuteness and said hello. You waved to them and then met eyes with Jaejoong.

"I'll see you later dad," you grinned and waved at him.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, "Can't believe that girl sometimes." He chuckled. He continued with the meeting.

"Oi squirt!" Youngwoon grabbed the back of the collar of your uniform. "Go change, mum's waiting for you with your clothes."

You death glared at Youngwoon, muttering something that didn't make sense under your breath.

"Let's go!" Youngwoon pushed you to Jaejoong's bedroom-like office.

"Mum!" you saw your mum sitting on the canopy bed with your outfit laid out next to her.

"Hello sweetie," she came over and hugged you tightly. "How was school?"

"It was good," you beamed at her. "What am I wearing today?"

"I picked out something casual for you. Since the weather's getting hot, I got you black silk shorts with a white button up shirt. I got some really cute accessories for you too!" your mum squealed excitedly.

You jumped around in her arms. "Show me!"

"Girls," Youngwoon rolled his eyes and went out of the room to leave you and your mum alone. He went back to the meeting room and sat down in the spare chair next to Jaejoong. "What'd I miss?"

"Everything?" Junsu raised an eyebrow.

"Why were you so late?" Jaejoong was looking through a pile of papers that were in front of him.

"~~~~, what else?" Youngwoon rolled his eyes. "She wouldn't get in the car."

Jaejoong sighed, "How's Big Bang doing?"

"They're coming over for the weekend. Is that okay?"

"~~~~ never asks me," Jaejoong sighed again.

"Cheeky little thing," you bounced into the room out of the room and your voice dripping with sarcasm. "So what's everyone up to?"

"Princess, you need to go help your mother with other things," Jaejoong waved you over. He hugged you tightly and kissed your cheek. "I'll see you after the meeting's finished."

"Sure thing dad," you beamed at him and hugged his neck. "Call me when your done. DBSK uncles! Play with me later!"

"Okay!" Junsu and Changmin bolted out of their seats.

"Sit down you two," Yunho rolled his eyes. "Later princess," he smiled at you.

"Sure Uncle Yunho," you waved bye and bolted out of the room.

Youngwoon and Jaejoong sighed. *Her and her energy…*

"Mum!" you saw your mum in the kitchen talking to the head chef and other managers of Mirotic.

"Hey sweetie, help mummy choose some pastries to serve our VIP guest today," she smiled as she motioned to the vast array of sweets and pastries.

"I'd love to," you came over and picked out a strawberry tart. "I love this one!"

"You love everything," Jang Mi rolled her eyes. "We'll get everything that has strawberries in it. Our theme."

The chef nodded and told the other chefs to make more of the pastries and sweets.

"Sweetie, let's go look at how many people are here today," your mum linked arms with you and walked you out to the observation deck of Mirotic. "I wonder who got you that pretty tiara necklace," she joked.

"I wonder," you winked at her and giggled. "Thanks mum."

"No worries sweetie, I heard that Big Bang are coming over this weekend. Do you want me to organise anything?"

"It's okay, they probably just want to chill in the games room and the pool."

"I'll ask the cleaner to clean the pool then, want the slide and diving boards up too?"

"Yes please!" you hugged her waist.

"Okay sweetie," you could feel your mum's body vibrate slightly as you heard her giggle.

*I'm so happy that I have a loving parents, an older brother that sometimes shows his love and friends that love me for who I am. I wish this lasts forever.* You smiled and squeezed your mother's slim waist.

---------------

Does everything last forever? ;)

A new addition to the family will appear !