Missing

A Secret Between Four

You knew where Jay was, probably expecting you to visit soon or to come and face him. He would be in that room where you would always hang out in. *Oppa, you're so predictable.* But once again, you never knew that he was waiting, prepared for you to come to him.

You arrived at the school, it looked more darker, more scary when it was at night. You shivered when you saw the big metal gates, locked. *Looks like I have to climb…* You went over to the gate, easing your way up through the gaps in the gap. You made it to the top, jumped down and skilfully landed on your feet. *I'm never doing that again.* You dusted your hands on your jeans and started power walking towards the room.

Jay was watching you from the dark room on the third floor. He saw you swiftly jump over the gate like you've done it countless of times. *Perfect, like always.* He smirked and stood away from the window, waiting for you to come to him.

You then jogged towards the dark school, shivering. "It's like those scary horror movies," you got a shiver down your spine and entered the building. You switched on every light when you entered. You always knew where the main switchboard was, just in case something like this had happened. Luckily, Jay didn't cut off the electricity otherwise the darkness would've engulfed you on the spot.

"I know," you started to jog in the direction where Jay possibly was.

*****

After half an hour, you came across the room where you saw something, or someone, familiar. You walked in and saw Jay casually perched on top of a table, looking out at the window.

"Jay…" you walked closer to him when he suddenly turned his head towards you, startling you. You stumbled back in your step and blinked at him, slightly frightened and cautious.

"How'd you know I was here?" Jay smiled at you. "Looks like fate brought us together," he opened out his harms to you. "Come to oppa."

You hesitated and just stood where you were, not knowing what to do. "I said come to oppa babe," Jay looked at you more sternly, his eyes narrowing at you, daring you to stay in your spot for longer. You just stayed there, slightly holding your breath. "Fine," Jay dropped his arms and looked back out the window.

"You know," Jay spoke again, catching your attention. "It wasn't my attention to shoot you."

"I know," you said sincerely. "I wanted to protect TOP oppa. It was my choice."

Jay got pissed off at the mention of TOP's name. "So you risked your life to save him?"

"If I rewind time, I would do it again," you smiled out the window, your back facing Jay. Jay's expression just went darker and darker. "If it was you oppa, I would do it for you too," you turned around and smiled at him brightly.

Jay's heart quickened and his ears turned slightly red. "Why?"

"You're special to me to oppa," you smiled back.

*But not enough to be the number one in your heart.* Jay just nodded absentmindedly. "You know, I've been meaning to tell you," his blank expression started to change.

You nodded, urging him to go on. *He's unexpectedly calm since I've been here. I wonder where 2PM is…*

"That ever since you stepped foot into this school," his smirk started to show. "I had no intention of letting you go."

*****

TOP was at Mirotic, worried since he hadn't seen for you for hours on end. He entered your private room that Jaejoong had installed when you started getting attached to Mirotic. He sat on your peach canopy bed and dialled once again. He literally fell off the bed when he heard your familiar ring tone go off.

"Fantastic baby! Dance!"

TOP went over to your phone and saw that the same number of calls he had made to you were the same number of missed calls you had. *Something's not right. She always has her phone on her.* TOP ran out of the room, heading to Jaejoong's which was just down the hall. He burst in, DBSK and Beast looking at TOP's anxious expression.

"Jaejoong, I can't find ~~~~~."

--------------------------

WOOO!! I haven't updated in a while ><

Sorry guys !

But you're so lucky ! You get to have more updates for the next 3 weeks :D

I'm officially on holidays !!! Starting from tomorrow…..

Ahahaha ! :)

I hope you guys have been well ~

<33333