Shot

A Secret Between Four

An hour later, a crowd of people were hanging around the waiting room in front of the emergency surgery room. Some were pacing, walking off the anxiousness, others were weeping but most of all, Jaejoong was angry.

Flashback:

"NO!!!!" screams filled the basement.

Jay smirked as the bullet threw the air, the bullet right on target. A second later, his smile dropped, the muscles in his hands relaxed, sending the gun to the floor. His knees went weak, no longer supporting him as he sank to the floor. "No…"

Big Bang and 2PM had stopped, looking at the puddle of blood surrounding you and TOP. Big Bang rushed to TOP and your side. "HYUNG! ~~~~!"

2PM just looked at Jay. "What have you done?! Jay?!" Taecyeon roared furiously at Jay. "This isn't how it was supposed to be!"

Jay didn't even hear Taecyeon, his eyes were on you. His focus was all on you, everything else around him, turning black and white except for you.

"JAY!" Taecyeon rushed to his side, 2PM following his lead.

TOP had you still in his arms, blood dirtying his shirt and pants. "Baby?" he whispered. "Can you hear me? Are you okay?" his eyes started to water. "Stop playing games with me, it's not the time to play games at a time like this," he shook you lightly. "Come on!" he shouted but then realised the blood pooling around both you and him. "No…"

"Hyung!" Big Bang stopped in their tracks and gasped at you.

"NO!!!" TOP screamed with all his anger. His tears now flowing down his cheeks, angry tears.

"Let's get out of here," Junho picked up Jay and dragged him towards the door. "We need to scatter 2PM!"

2PM didn't want to leave, they felt so guilty at what happened. It wasn't supposed to go this far. Big Bang looked at 2PM furiously, "Oh no you don't!" they charged at 2PM but it was too late, they had already ran out and disappeared.

"~~~~~?!" TOP shook you more violently. "Come on, your parents and Yongwoon are waiting. It's time to go home so wake up!"

"Hyung!" Seungri put a hand on TOP's shoulder. TOP shrugged it off and continued to shake your limp body.

"Tae, call an ambulance now!" G-Dragon yelled. "Daesung, Yongwoon!"

They both nodded and called the ambulance and Yongwoon immediately. They kept glancing towards you and TOP. Seungri's eyes started to water, "Hyung, we need to get back up."

TOP inched closer to your lips, seeing if you were breathing. "No…" he felt nothing coming out of your mouth or nose. He felt your cold hand and saw your lips drain colour to a pale pink-purple. He picked you up and sprinted towards the exit of Venom with Big Bang trailing behind.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" Jaejoong's eyes were blood shot from crying and anger.

"Oppa, calm down please, we're in a hospital," your mother was crying and holding Jaejoong back. She was the only person besides you who could calm Jaejoong down. "Oppa please," your mother was sobbing as she collapsed onto the floor, still holding his hand.

Jaejoong's anger disappeared as he saw his wife crying, "Baby…" He hugged her and cried into her neck.

Big Bang just sat, staring at the doors, waiting for you to come out. TOP hadn't said a word since he had left Venom. Seungri and Daesung were trying their very best not to try but with little success. G-Dragon and Taeyang were pacing around the small area, something to get their minds away from the memory of your eyes widening as the bullet pierced your milky skin.

Flashback:

The bullet was coming for TOP and you reacted to it on instincts. "Sorry oppa," you smiled at him and turned him around, your back now facing the bullet. A second later, you felt pain surging through your body. Your eyes widened at the sudden rush of pain, your legs not able to support your upper body. You fell into TOP's arms, limp and eyes closed.

TOP didn't know what was going on until he saw the gun slip out of Jay's hand and collapsing onto the floor. Everyone, excluding Jay, screamed, "NO!!!!"

--------------------------

:'( sad chapter….

I just HAD to update !

I really wanted to let you guys know ><

Aren't I nice ? ;) (don't answer that…. XD)

<3333