Kikwang

A Secret Between Four

After school you were trudging out of school, not knowing what to do. *I didn't even ask them to take me to Mirotic. I can't tell them to take me to a club! Let alone the most famous club in Seoul City…* "What am I going to do…"

"Do what?" TOP appeared beside you. "What's the matter?" he looked at you, knowing you had something on your mind.

"Nothing oppa, just waiting for Youngwoon to pick me up," you beamed at him, lying smoothly. You were a good liar at times but not everyone was fooled by your lies.

"I'll wait with you," TOP folded his arms and leaned against the school entrance wall.

"Oppa, it's fine, Youngwoon's running a bit late and I don't want to waste your time and all," you put your hands behind your back, praying that he wouldn't catch on your lies.

TOP looked at you for a few long seconds, "Okay… Call me when you get home." He pushed himself off with his foot and walked to the school's parking lot. After a few minutes he came beside you in his sleek black Audi. "You sure you don't want me to drop you off?"

"I'm sure oppa, thank you," you smiled at him. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Sure," he leaned out the window, raising an eyebrow.

"O-oh right," you were practically sweating an ocean. You hugged TOP goodbye and let him go quickly, scared he'll find out you were lying to him. "Bye oppa! Drive safely!"

"I always do," TOP smirked cockily at you. "Bye babe."

You waved and blew him a kiss. He pretended to catch it and zoomed off. He was looking at his rear view mirror, your lonely figure getting smaller and smaller.

Ring ring!

TOP picked up his phone. "What's up GD?"

"Round up, in ten," G-Dragon's voice came through.

TOP's expression darkened, mysterious. "Sweet." He zoomed off to meet up with the rest of Big Bang.

You were walking along the familiar roads of Seoul City, not bothering to catch a bus. It wasn't that far from school to Mirotic and besides, you wanted to walk. You were halfway to Mirotic when a car pulled over and crawled the pace you were walking. You looked at the driver but you couldn't see because of the dark tinted windows.

*Creepy…* You frowned and the picked up your pace.  You sensed that the car was following you and you glance back. Surely enough it was. *OMG!!!!* You mentally squealed in your head

"YAH!!! KIM ~~~~~!!!" a male voice came from the car while honking at you.

You jumped two metres off the ground and squealed. People were looking at you like you were weird and whispered things to other bystanders. Your legs gave way and you collapsed on the footpath. "P-please d-don't hurt m-me!!!" you screamed as you covered your head with your arms.

"Yah," someone bonked you on the head. "You don't even remember your favourite uncle?" the voice spoke again.

You saw a pair of loafers in front of you and looked up. "KIKWANG!!!!" You threw your arms around his neck.

---------------------

MUAHAHAH!! Kikwang's appearance !!! :D