Déjà Vu

A Secret Between Four

“Miss ~~~~ please report to the principal’s office,” the classroom’s PA alerted.

It was a study session at school, probably one of the many chances that were given to a senior class like yours. You sighed and started to pack your things. *It better not be Youngwoon.* You looked up only to see all your classmates staring at you. You raised an eyebrow and they just cleared their throats and looked back down at their books.

You walked into the principal’s room and bowed politely. “Did you call me sir?”

“~~~~!!!” you heard a familiar voice and you were practically knocked down but you felt someone’s hand steady you.

The principal just ignored the two of you, “Take care of the new transfer. He said he knows you so that’s why I called for you. I’ll count on you ~~~~~.”

You looked up at the guy. “Jay, what a surprise,” you rolled your eyes. “Leave it to me sir,” you bowed once again and walked out of the room, Jay by your side. You just ignored him and kept walking away from him, not caring.

“Why the hurry?” Jay grabbed your waist and brought you close to him. He smirked, “Too much of a shock to see me?”

“Nope,” you swiftly came out of his grip and continued to walk back to your classroom.

“You know, I thought you would be glad to see me,” Jay pouted.

“Well, sorry to disappoint you,” you smiled.

Jay sighed in defeat. “You’re really treating me like a stranger?”

“I’m joking oppa,” you socked his arm and laughed. “I’ll show you around,” you linked your arm through his. “What made you come to our school?”

“Our?” Jay raised an eyebrow.

As if on cue, Big Bang appeared around the corner. “Our,” you nodded towards them. You slipped your arms out of his and ran towards Big Bang. TOP opened his arms out and you bounded into them. You hugged each of them and greet them. “What brings you here oppas?”

“Heard the announcement,” G-Dragon pointed to the PA in the corridor above his head.

“You have company?” TOP nodded towards the advancing Jay.

“What’s up?” Taeyang greeted Jay.

“Not much,” Jay fist bumped Taeyang.

“When’d you get so friendly?” Daesung raised an eyebrow.

“Just then,” both of them replied.

You laughed, “Well, he’s the new addition to our school. Please get along.”

Big Bang nodded and introduced themselves to Jay. Luckily for you, Big Bang would do practically anything for their princess. They were friendly and laid back oppas so you were glad that they got along with Jay.

The atmosphere wasn’t as tense as when you had met Jay at your house. You were a bit more comfortable, you’re confidence taking over. You, Big Bang and Jay were walking around the school, showing him the bathrooms, gyms and other facilities.

After walking around for an hour, all of you were tired and decided to go to the café and eat something. You walked in and girls started to scream.

Big Bang just ignored them but Jay looked at the fangirls. “Why are they screaming?”

“As if you haven’t received the ‘royalty’ treatment at your school,” Seungri smirked at Jay.

“I was in America and practically spent my whole schooling life there,” he just shrugged.

“Welcome to our world,” G-Dragon walked over to their usual table at the back corner of the café along with the rest of Big Bang and you.

“Omo! Who’s he? He’s quite cute too,” the girls started to check Jay out.

Jay looked at them and smirked, sending them practically squealing over him. *I can get used to this.*

“It gets annoying, don’t encourage them,” TOP took his seat next to you.

Taeyang pulled a chair over for Jay, “Your seat.”

Jay sat down, “So what happens next?”

“You’re not in my class so I have to ask someone to help you,” you ordered an iced coffee.

“I’m in his class,” Taeyang put his hand in the air. “Sup?”

Jay nodded, grateful he knew someone was in his class. “Not much.”

“Well, that’s all sorted, and here comes my iced coffee!” you squealed. “And ice cream?”

TOP took a spoon and took a spoonful of your ice cream. “Yum.”

You rolled your eyes and dug into your iced coffee with ice cream. The rest of Big Bang smiled at your cuteness and ordered some cookies and cake for the rest of the group to nibble on.

---------

New addition to the group !

Doesn’t it seem like a Déjà vu? ;)