Welcome to the....

A Secret Between Four

You stood in the same place btu instead moved about on the balls of you feet. You slowly inclined your head, as your body moved along with it with your eyes growing larger by the millisecond. "Jay?" His name escaped your lips. "Jay?" You said once again, wanting him to reply to your calling.

"Hmm?" He took a step closer, keeping an eye out for Jaejoong who was watching his every move.

You rushed to his side, throwing your arms around his neck. "Why did you suddenly take off like that? You should have told me that you were going somewhere! Why didn't you tell me anything?" You started to scold him when you were interrupted by a nervous cough. You didn't need to know who had interrupted you and without you knowing, you had taken your arms away from Jay and started to walk towards the person who had coughed.

Of course, it was TOP followed by his fellow members and the rest of 2PM. You did something that surprised everyone. "Oppa! Why did you interrupt-"

"Baby," TOP gave you a look between a smile and a frown.

Your half opened mouth closed and you sighed. You looked back at Jay, "You have some explaining to do."

*****

You, Big Bang and 2PM were in the largest conference room of Mirotic. You were seated next to TOP, of course, and G-Dragon with Jay sitting in front of you. "So oppa, please tell me why you took off like that?"

Jay smirked, "You expected me to stick around when your boyfriend and his friends were madly trying to find me and my crew? You expected me to stick around and wait for you to wake up and what? Wait for you to give me the world's longest guilt trip?"

TOP and Big Bang's posture stiffened in the corner of your eye. You didn't know what to say but this. "I would have never put you on a guilt trip oppa, also you should have stuck around."

"You don't know how many gangs were after us after word got out that South Korea's most dangerous gangster's, your father, daughter had gotten shot by us. I couldn't put my crew in a dangerous situation..." Jay's head hung low, 2PM's faces twisted in agony.

"We only had a split second after Jay had shot you by accident to go to the States and seek refuge there," Taecyeon spoke up. "Jay wanted what was best for us. He even decided to ditch us when we were about to board the plane if it was for Wooyoung and Junho who had convinced him to come with us."

"So what did you guys do whilst we were madly searching for you," G-Dragon interceded. "Along with the young miss here," he nodded his head in your direction. You just kept looking at Jay, your eyes never leaving his face.

"We stayed in Miami, waiting for the clear but then Jay got a call from Jaejoong, telling us to come back and that he had taken care of everything. Honestly, we thought it was a trap since we heard the Jaejoong knew where we were since day one," Chansung nervously clasped his hands.

"I thought he was out to get us but then he explained that you were looking for me and that was enough to come back and here I am," Jay gestured to himself and the rest of 2PM.

"This guy here didn't do anything but stay in his room, thinking about what he should do or say when he met you. I bet you he only slept a couple of hours last night on the plane because we told the flight attendent to seek some sleeping pills in his water," Nichkhun shrugged.

Your eyes slightly widened, "You didn't sleep?" You didn't notice before but know since someone had mentioned it, Jay's eyes were slightly puffy and red with panda like bags underneath. "Of course, how could I have missed it..."

"I'm sorry ~~~~~, I didn't mean to do anything to endanger you or Big Bang," Jay hung his head even more.

You leaned over the table and flicked him hard on the top of his head, earning a wince from Jay. "You should be." You now had straightened out your body with your hands now placed on your hips. "But I forgave you a long time ago and so did these fellows here," you motioned to Big Bang.

"We heard it wasn't completely your fault and I guess time heals," the maknae, Seungri beamed at Chansung.

Jay and 2PM's eyes doubled in size, smiles tugging at the ends of all their lips. They couldn't believe that they would forgive you so quickly and easily. It was the magic you bestowed upon them and they all thanked you and Big Bang for their large hearts and forgiveness.

"Even though you did try to shoot someone form your group, us fighting and taking revenge would make this kid much more upset," Taeyang jabbed his thumb towards you.

"Agreed," G-Dragon gave you a tug, telling you to sit back down in your chair.

You sat back down and took hold of TOP's hand underneath the table. "Who wants to tell them?"

"Tell us what?" 2PM looked curiously at you.

"ME!" Daesung shot his hand in the air, like a hyperactive kid in kindergarten.

"Sure," you ushered him to speak.

Daesung stood up, cleared his throat and took a deep breath when G-Dragon stood up. "Oh what the hell, let's all say it together," he and TOP lifted you up onto your feet once again.

"On 3," TOP's deep voice filled the suspensed filled room.

"1," Seungri counted first. "2," Daesung, his eyes eager to shout something. "3," you smiled at Jay.

"WELCOME TO THE MIROTIC FAMILY 2PM!" Big Bang and you screamed, throwing your arms in the air.

--------------------

gosh... how long has it been since I've updated ? :/

I'm so sorry for not updating guys.... :(

Hopefully you guys aren't angry at me ? :(

I LOVE YOU GUYS ! YOU DIDN'T LEAVE ME !!! T^T

I promise to update more and more soon !

Because ! I plan on finishing all my stories asap ! :)

I want to publicise a story that I want to tell :)

From what experiences I've gained along the way as well as the love I received from a special someone :)

ANYWAYS ! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING SO LOYAL TO ME !

I will sure to give a gift of appreciation soon ! :')

With much love ~

-clarawr- <3