Kiss

A Secret Between Four

Three months had passed, and you were still in a coma. There was no sign of movement but your heart was beating. Everyone was glad that when they entered your hospital ward, the machine beeped in rhythm with your heart beat. Many people came to visit you: your family, school friends, Big Bang and even workers from Mirotic.

That night was the start of something. And that something, only TOP could achieve.

TOP was sitting patiently next to you, gazing upon your slightly pale face. Your bullet wound had closed and only a pink scar was left. Your mum, dad, Yongwoon and TOP took turns sleeping overnight at the hospital just in case you woke up. "Wake up ~~~~, it's already been three months…" TOP put his arms on the edge of your bed and rested his chin on them.

Your machine beeped, filling the silence. TOP reached for your hand and held it between his. "Come back to me soon… baby," TOP leaned over and whispered into your ear. "So I can confess to you before I lose you," TOP smiled and planted a soft kiss on your temple.

Suddenly, the machine stared to beep rapidly. TOP jumped slightly and looked towards the machine in surprise, "W-What's-" He felt something on his hand and looked down. Your fingers were twitching, pressing down on TOP's fingers. "~~~~~? Baby?"

At the sound of TOP's voice, your heart started to race again. *TOP oppa? Is that his voice? His hand is so warm…* You started to regain consciousness. *I want to hear it again…* You twitched your fingers.

"Baby? You there?" you heard TOP's deep voice again. *Baby? I don't know why but I like the sound of it… who is he calling baby?* You felt the blood seep into your cheeks and you were itching to open your eyes. "Baby?" you felt another hand on your cheek. Your eyes fluttered open. At first it was blurry but your eyes adjusted slowly, seeing TOP's face just inches away from yours. You felt his breath tingle your lips and you instantly felt dizzy.

"BABY!!!!" TOP was so happy and excited that you had woken up. "You're awake!" he suddenly hugged you.

You tried to say 'Oppa' but you just choked and started coughing. "You okay?" TOP patted your back as you started to settle down. You were about to say, 'I'm okay', but nothing came out.

"You've been in a coma for three months," TOP started to fill you in. "Everyone's been worried sick about you. Your parents look like vampires now and Yongwoon can't even concentrate on his studies, failing even."

*Yongwoon oppa never fails…* Your eyes started to water. *Mum and dad… I bet they're so worried about me.*

"Hey," TOP tilted your head up and wiped the tears that had escaped. "No water works." You nodded, sniffled then gave TOP a smile. "I always wanted to ask you, why did you do that?" TOP sat back down, his hand still in yours. "If you didn't-"

You just smiled at him, telling him with your smile and eyes that if you could rewind time, you would take that bullet for him again. "I won't let you, never again," TOP's eyes were sad and filled with fear.

You tilted your head to the side as if saying, 'I can see the fear oppa. What's wrong?'

"I can't bear to lose you again," TOP hung his head low. "It's our fault that you got hurt in the process. If only I went to your side faster. If only I bolted towards you as soon as my ropes were loose enough. If only-"

You put a finger to his lips and smiled at him again, sending shivers down his spine. You held out your hand in a 'stop' signal. TOP just smiled under your finger and took your hand in his spare hand. "You know, I've been meaning to tell you…"

You nodded, urging him to continue with a bright smile on your face.

"I…" TOP looked at the floor then glanced back up at you. He gulped as you tilted your head to the side, signalling for him to continue. "Actions speak louder than words," TOP smirked. He leaned in and pressed his lips on yours in an instant.

Your eyes doubled in size as you realised what was happening. A few seconds later, TOP broke the kiss and put a hand on your cheek. "I like you," TOP pressed his lips on yours again.

This time, your eyes closed, enjoying his soft lips on yours.

---------------------------------

OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KYAHHHHHH!!!

Okay end…

How are you guys doing lately?

Any problems? Issues? Having the time of your life? Not so much? :/

I'm just curious… :)

<33333