Like Mother Like Daughter

A Secret Between Four

Jaejoong dragged you into Mirotic, his men greeting him from their posts respectively. You smiled and waved back and they excitedly waved back with grins on their faces. Jaejoong brought you to his main office where your mother and Beast were. He stormed in and plopped you onto the bed in the corner.

“Stay,” he pointed a finger at you. He called for someone from outside. “Ice pack and first aid kit now!”

The man bowed and quickly scrambled off to find the first aid kit and an ice pack.

Your mother came over, curious as to what was making Jaejoong so angry. “Oppa, what’s wrong?” she patted his arm.

He sighed and sat next to you. “Look,” he pouted to your mother while pointing to the now purpling bruise.

Your mother gasped, “What happened?”

Beast came over to see what was going on. They were just confused to why everyone was fussing over a bruise. “What’s the fuss about?” Junhyung peered at the bruise.

You rolled your eyes, “It’s my first ever bruise on my face and they’re making such a big deal out of it. Seriously, it’s not as bad as it looks uncle Junhyung.”

He just laughed along with the rest of Beast. The man came back with the first aid kit in one hand and an ice pack in the other. “Hyungnim.”

“Good work,” Jaejoong smiled and patted the guy’s shoulder. The man bowed and left the room. Jaejoong put the ice pack to your swelling cheek. “Does it hurt baby?” he cooed.

“I’m fine appa! For the hundredth time,” you sighed.

Your mother giggled, “Sweetie, just let him be.”

You just complied and let Jaejoong do whatever he was planning to do. *Sometimes I feel like umma is the dad and appa is the mum…*

After the swelling had gone down a bit, Jaejoong got out a cooling pad and stuck in on your cheek. “It looks so ugly!” he wailed and went to Kikwang. “Help me!”

“Yah! Get off!” Kikwang shrugged him off and went to you. “Just leave it on for the night and it should work its magic. The bruise won’t be completely gone but it’s better than having a huge purple blob on your face,” he smiled and your hair. “Jaejoong loves you a lot. Just leave him be like your mother said.”

Jaejoong was clinging to Doojoon, whining to him that it looked ugly. “What can I do?!” Doojoon bonked him on the head.

Your mother just laughed and sat down next to you. “Your father means well. For his precious daughter to get her first ever face bruise, it’s quite the impact,” she grinned. “He’ll get over it when the bruise is gone.”

“That’s going to be more than a week!” you groaned. *This is going to be exhausting.*

“Nothing concealer and foundation can’t fix,” your mother winked at you.

You beamed and hugged her slim waist. “Like mother like daughter.”

----------------

DOUBLE UPDATE WOO!

Anyways ! I’m not sure if I can update for a while but I’ll try my best !

I’m going to be away on holidays so access to internet will be hard :/

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ! :D

Please stay safe/warm/happy and spend this lovely festive season with loved ones and not by yourself ! :)

Love you all !

<3333333