Was It THAT Obvious ?

A Secret Between Four

The 'Surgery-in-progress' sign turned off and the doctor came out, pulling the mask off and taking off his bloodied rubber gloves. "Mr and Mrs Kim?"

Your mother and Jaejoong bolted up and ran to the doctor. "Is my baby okay?!" they both said in sync.

Your doctor stayed silent for a while then answered, "She has passed the critical stage, but unfortunately…" The doctor couldn't say anymore and hung his head low.

"Doctor please!" your mother was shaking him desperately. "Please tell me if my baby is safe. Please!" she was crying so much now, her voice hoarse and desperate for answers. Jaejoong was crying next to her, not saying a word.

"Miss ~~~~~ is in a coma…"

*****

Your mother was just staring at your comatose state. "It's all my fault," tears spilled down her cheeks for the umpteenth time that day. "I shouldn't have done that," she started sobbing. "My poor baby."

Jaejoong came over, "Don't blame yourself. No one can tell what would've happened babe." He tried to comfort her but she just pushed him away.

"Mum," Yongwoon sighed and pulled her into a hug. "Don't be like this. We have to be strong and welcoming for when the little one comes back," Yongwoon patted his mum's back. He then gave her to Jaejoong, "Dad."

"What?" Jaejoong looked at Yongwoon. "My son is so mature now," he smiled. "I'm sorry I put your sister through this."

"It's okay, I know she's going to come back to us. She's stronger than you think dad," Yongwoon got a brush and started to brush out the knots and tangles in your long hair.

Your parents just watched Yongwoon brush your hair and talk to you. "~~~~, hurry up and come back. I still have to shout at you for doing this all by yourself. I'm just kidding, I miss you squirt," Yongwoon sniffed. "Everyone's waiting for you."

Big Bang  had a turn of talking to you as well as just to watch over you. "Is it okay if I watch over her for tonight?" TOP asked your parents, his eyes never leaving you.

Jaejoong and Jang Mi thought the same thing and nodded. "Sure, if you need any of us, just call okay?" your mother nodded. "Thank you."

TOP just nodded, "Sorry for being selfish." He bowed apologetically.

"It's fine, we know," Jaejoong winked. "Take care of her," he patted TOP's back.

*He knows? They both know!* TOP sighed. "Was it that obvious?"

"Just a little," your mother giggled. Yongwoon just chucked, "By that, she means 'No Sherlock'."

TOP chuckled and socked Yongwoon's arm. "No need to put it that way," he rolled his eyes at his hyung.

The rest of Big Bang were clueless and ignored the conversation. They bid you goodbye and made their way to Mirotic. Yongwoon kissed your temple and said goodbye and went with Big Bang. Your parents kissed both your cheeks and said things like, "Goodbye princess/sweetie. Dream pleasant dreams. Make sure you find your way back to us." With that, they said goodbye to TOP and nudged him playfully.

TOP just rolled his eyes and chuckled lightly, "I'll see you both tomorrow."

"Don't touch my innocent princess!" Jaejoong pointed a finger at TOP with a playful stern on his face.

"Stop being immature and leave the kids alone," your mother poked Jaejoong's side causing him to jolt. "See you tomorrow," she winked and dragged Jaejoong out and closed the door behind her.

"Was it that obvious to you too?" TOP sat down and gazed at your pale face and chapped lips. "I'm sorry for not protecting you…"

------------------------------

IT IS REVEALED !!!

:( so sad…. If I do say so myself…

Well anyways guys ! I need to go to bed !

My gift to you all ~

Goodnight/good day to you all ! :D

<3333