Confused

A Secret Between Four

"W-What? Mother?" you said to her in English. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Your mother just smiled at you, "Sweetie, it's not always a bad thing to surrender to the enemy."

You looked at Jaejoong, not knowing what to do. "Dad?"

"Princess, your mother is right," Jaejoong smiled. "I think it's time to send you in."

*****

"So, what you're saying is, I go and surrender to Jay, rescue Big Bang, give you the signal and you'll infiltrate the place?" your head was spinning from the loads of information that your parents had thrown at you.

"Mmhmm," your parents nodded.

"ARE YOU BOTH CRAZY?!" you jumped out of the spot in your bed and landed swiftly on your feet. "WHAT ABOUT KIM FAMILY'S PRIDE HUH?!" you threw your arms in the air exasperatedly.

"Aigoo," Jaejoong flicked your forehead. "Calm down, didn't I just tell you the plan?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Our pride will never be thrown away," your mother smirked, something you rarely saw. "We're not surrendering, only playing the part."

"So, what happens now then?" you breathed out with a sigh.

"We told you the plan, but I bet you, as soon as you walk in and see Jay, you'll forget everything," your mother just looked down at her leg. There was a faint scar, it was barely visible but to her, it was the most obvious scar she had ever seen.

You were utterly confused, "I… don't understand."

"You don't have to," Jaejoong put an arm over your mother's shoulders for comfort. "Just be yourself and I'm sure it'll work out just fine," he smiled. "I trust you."

You gulped. *I don't understand. He told me a plan but he now contradicts himself? What am I supposed to do?* Momentarily, you forgot about Big Bang. *How am I supposed to march in there, without anyone by my side?!*

------------------------

I know this is also a short chapter, but I have my reasons as an author ;)

Ehehe^^ Big Bang are adorable in the latest running man episode !

<3333