Approval

A Secret Between Four

 

After setting up the temporary beds, you were called down to the gym that replaced the loud speakers and dance floor. The whole ground level was covered with fitness machinery and a huge dojo-type area where combat training was held.

"Kim ~~~~~, report to the combat area now to show off your skills to your unconvinced mother," Yongwoon's voice came over the communication speakers set up around the whole club and every level for annoucements.

"Finally!" your eyes filled with adrenaline and excitement. You rushed to the combat area with a huge grin on your face.

When you arrived, you saw that most of your dad's men was gathered to see you in action. DBSK and your family were sitting on the sides of combat area with the late arriving Beast perching themselves on the blacony that overlooked the whole place from above.

"You finally get to show off," Yongwoon socked your arm lightly.

"Are you sure about this sweetie?" your mother looked pale with worry filling her eyes.

"I'm sure mum, just watch and cheer me on," you hugged her slim waist and nodded. *Luckily I wore leggings today...* You looked down at your black leggings and bare feet. "So who am I up against?" you started to lightly jump on the spot to warm yourself up.

"Me," TOP came into the combat area with Big Bang trailing in behind him.

"O-oppa?" you blinked at him. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm your opponent," he smirked. "Sorry I kept you in the dark about this but Big Bang was a group created by your dad. We were initially supposed to protect you but we started to naturally do that. We started to love you as a friend, almost like a little sister. Now we have a new assignment, to help you train them and we're going to be a part of this war."

"You've got to be kidding me!" you looked at your dad with wide eyes. "So meeting them wasn't a coincidence or fate. It was planned?"

"Sorry sweetie," Jaejoong gave you an apologetic smile. "I was planned in the beginning but I guess they really think you as a treasure to them now."

You nodded at him with understanding, "Talk to me later about this daddy, I can't lose my concentration when I'm up against him." You jabbed a finger towards TOP and smirked.

"Make me proud," Jaejoong winked at you. "I didn't tell him a thing about your little talent of yours."

You giggled then skipped to the centre of the area. The floor was padded so it didn't hurt as much if you fell. "Oppa, go easy on me yeah?" you showed him your puppy dog eyes.

TOP rolled his eyes, "Sure, since you look like a total weakling."

Big Bang took a seat with Yongwoon and Jaejoong. A guy called Hangyu came up to be the 'peace-maker' if anything got out of hand. "Okay the two of you, I don't want things to get messy. We're still a family, shakes hands and good luck to both."

You and TOP shook hands and you beamed at him, "Remember to give me my handicap oppa!" you took a swift step back.

TOP raised an eyebrow at your quick foot work. "You sure?"

"Positive," you smirked and sent him a kick to his stomach, sending him to the other side of the combat area.

"You sneaky little princess," TOP dusted off his pants and sent a wave of punches and kicks at you. You skilfully dodged them all, with your hands up, ready to strike. You threw a punch at TOP's jaw followed by a kick to his thigh, causing him to stagger.

"Come on oppa, it's not fun if you pretend you're bad," you were lightly jumping up and down on the spot, smirking.

"You asked for it," TOP charged at you head on. He kicked your side then sent punches to your face but you covered your  face with your arms.

After a couple of hours, you officially were the winner of the little dual. You jumped and squealed happily in the air; becoming your innocent self again.

"Wow," everyone except Jaejoong and Yongwoon did a double take at your 'performance'. Your mother looked at you with wide eyes. "That was amazing sweetie but I don't want you to-"

"I'm already a part of it mum. Ever since dad let me know how to fight," you shrugged. "I can take care of myself mum, don't worry about me," you smiled at her with a bloody lip and bruises on your arms from blocking TOP's kicks.

Your mother gave you a 'Are-you-serious' look. "Mum! Don't worry! TOP oppa over there will protect me, along with Yongwoon oppa, dad, dad's men, DBSK and Beast uncles and definitely Big Bang oppas."

Your mother just sighed and gave up. You were her daughter after all, making you as stubborn as her or even more.

Your dad chuckled, "Looks like you have to get into shape TOP. You just lost to my daughter."

Big Bang howled in laughter, "He lost to ~~~~~~!!!" Seungri and Daesung doubled over in laughter.

TOP just shrugged, "You guys try kicking and punching her. Impossible."

You softened and hugged TOP. "You're the best oppa."

"I wouldv'e just stood there with my hands in my pockets, receiving all of her blows," Taeyang looked at you with a eye smile.

"Love you too oppa," you sent him a wink. "So~ How'd I do?" you broke the hug with TOP and your heels to your audience.

There was no answer, everyone was just staring at you still stunned. "I'll take that as admittance to me being your new trainer," you beamed and went to Jaejoong's side and he started to treat your minor wounds and bruises.

---------------

So... right now, you're the biggest tank out XD

Besides, Beast, DBSK and of course your daddy Jaejoong and Yongwoon.

Should I make you a sparta trainer ? XD

Give me your thoughts ! :D

<33333