Beautiful

A Secret Between Four

You and TOP had arrived at your mansion. No one was home yet but it was usually like that. At this time of day, you would be the only one at home doing absolutely nothing.

*I’m happy to have someone with me. The house seems so big when I’m by myself. Stupid Youngwoon and his extracurricular college stuff.* You huffed a breath, receiving a look from TOP. “It’s nothing oppa.”

TOP just nodded, unsure if he could believe you or not. “What movie?”

“How about this one?” you held up the DVD. It was the latest Transformers movie.

TOP just nodded and lead you to the living room. He sat you down on the long couch and took the DVD from you. He set up the TV and DVD player and played the movie.

“Oppa, thank you,” you smiled at him.

“Just tell me next time when you want some company,” he shrugged. *That should be every day.*

You brought your attention to your flat screen TV. You looked at TOP then glanced down at his shoulder. You smiled to yourself and leaned into his broad shoulder.

TOP looked at the top of your head. He wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close. You snuggled into his side. “Comfortable?”

“Mmm,” you sighed happily and started watching the movie.

Towards the end of the movie, you and TOP had fallen asleep. Your head on his broad shoulder and his head on yours.

“~~~~? Sweetie?” your mum came in with Jaejoong by her side. They had just come back from a joint meeting with DBSK and Beast.

“Princess?” Jaejoong called throughout the house. They exchanged worried looks and searched the area. They found you in the living room asleep with TOP.

“Look oppa, they look so cute,” she smiled at the two of you.

Jaejoong smiled, “Reminds me of us.”

Your mum giggled and took out her phone. She went to the camera and took a picture of you and TOP. “Memories.”

Jaejoong chuckled, “Don’t after baby.”

“I’ll see,” your mum bit her lower lip stifled her giggles. She went to the kitchen to start on dinner with Jaejoong keeping her company.

After a few minutes, TOP woke up and yawned. He looked down at you and then heard some clanging and banging in the kitchen. *Is Jaejoong and Jang Mi here?* He got up and went to the kitchen to find your parents cooking dinner.

“Oh you’re awake,” Jang Mi started to giggle.

TOP didn’t get the inside joke and shrugged it off. “Do I wake up the princess?”

“Its fine, dinner’s going to be ready in half an hour,” Jaejoong socked TOP’s arm. “I know what’s going down in there man,” Jaejoong pointed to TOP’s heart.

TOP raised an eyebrow, oblivious to his own feelings. “Oh… Kay…” He went back to you, still sleeping on the couch.

Jaejoong and Jang Mi just started to laugh, realising TOP’s density to his own feelings.

TOP ignored the laughter, not knowing what they meant and squatted down next to your face. He took out his phone and took a picture of your sleeping. He smiled to himself at the picture, you were practically the modern day Sleeping Beauty.

*Beautiful.* TOP’s heart quickened in pace slightly.

--------------

Naww~ :)

Don’t worry Jay fans ! He will make his star appearance VERY soon !