Mind If I Join?

A Secret Between Four

It was the weekend and Big Bang and you were at your outdoor pool. You were in a bold red bikini, sun tanning on the beach lounge beside the pool under the umbrella. You had your Gucci sunglasses on, not bothering to jump in the pool just yet. You looked towards the pool, seeing Big Bang enjoy themselves made you smile.

"~~~~~?" TOP came over and sat at the end of the lounge. "Why aren't you coming in? The water's not that cold," TOP put on his own black aviator sunglasses.

"You look good in those oppa," you smiled as you check yourself out while using his sunglasses as a mirror.

TOP poked your forehead. "You're not coming in?"

G-Dragon came out all wet with his swim trunks sticking to his toned legs. "And let that bikini go to waste? I don't think so." He grabbed your arms and at the same time TOP grabbed your legs.

"OPPAS!!!!" you squealed as you struggled in their iron grip.

They both smirked and walked to the edge of the pool, the other Big Bang members curious as to what was going on. Taeyang came to help whilst Seungri and Daesung had their arms outstretched in the water.

"It's okay! Oppas will catch you!" Seungri beamed.

"Yeah! What he said!" Daesung smiled and urged G-Dragon and TOP to chuck you in. Taeyang helped TOP carry one of your long legs.

"Just chuck her in?" G-Dragon asked TOP. TOP just smirked as an answer.

"No!" you looked at TOP. "Oppa! Please!" you took off your sunglasses and gave TOP a puppy dog look.

"Doesn't work on me," TOP shrugged then he started to swing you, back and forth, G-Dragon and Taeyang joining in.

You kept struggling but it was no use. They swung you back and then let go you. You were squealing and sailing into the air, letting gravity do its job. You landed with a huge splash in the pool while holding onto your sunglasses.

Daesung and Seungri squealed like girls and moved out of the way, purposely. TOP, G-Dragon and Taeyang chortling on the side of the swimming pool. TOP put his sunglasses away on the table and put more sunscreen on.

"I HATE YOU!" was the first words that you sputtered out when you surfaced. You were half pissed but you actually enjoyed the water on your skin. You glared at Seungri and Daesung, "I thought you were going to catch me!" you pointed at them accusingly.

"Err… about that, we got scared?" Seungri poked his tongue out at you, Daesung high-fiving him.

You put your sunglasses on and then splashed them. "Take that! And that!" Seungri and Daesung splashed you back.

"INCOMING!!!" G-Dragon yelled as him, TOP and Taeyang were taking their run-up for their bombs.

"AHHH!!!" you screamed as you backed away to the other side of your swimming pool.

SPLASH! They created a wave in the pool and it came crashing down on you. Daesung and Seungri high-fiving their hyungs when they surfaced.

"Come here," TOP pulled you into a hug, his toned torso on your bare skin.

Your cheeks flushed pink when you saw his bare body. *Am I blushing? Ridiculous!*

"How was that babe?" G-Dragon poked you under water.

"I'm going to get you back oppa," TOP released you and you jumped on G-Dragon's back. "Go horsey!"

G-Dragon just looked at you with an expressionless face. "You serious?"

"Totes!" you pointed to the other end of the pool, "Take your princess to the slide!"

G-Dragon smirked, "Okay your majesty." He then unexpectedly dragged you down, under the water. He resurfaced and found a not-so-happy ~~~~~ on his back. "How was the ride princess?"

TOP rolled his eyes and took you in his arms, "Let's go on the slide."

You beamed and hugged his neck, "Let's go!" You looked across where the slide was, but then something caught your eye. More like someone.

"Mind if I join?" a mysterious boy with  short, cropped hair looked at you with an eye-smile.

------------------

Who is this mysterious boy? ;)