Taking Matters Into Your Own Hands

A Secret Between Four

A week later, you had fully recovered and now going about on your daily routine, except TOP was with you 24/7. Mirotic still hadn't opened for the public and your house was filled with boys (Big Bang). You were at Mirotic, training yourself as you haven't been able to.

"Don't be to hard on yourself okay?" your mother was watching you from the balcony.

"Yes umma," you saluted to her and then the machine began. Random targets and dummies popped out in random places. You threw kicks and punches, engaged in the training session. You didn't notice that TOP popped out of nowhere and you almost beat him to death.

Your mother walked off, giving the two of you some privacy. *She has him now to protect her.*

"Omo! Oppa!" you gasped as he was cupping your fist in his hand. "I didn't see you, I'm so sorry."

He just laughed, "It's okay, I shouldn't have interrupted." He peered at the broken targets and dummies on the floor. "Isn't it a bit too intense for your first training session when you've just discharged from hospital?"

"It's okay, this is nothing," you shrugged and you relaxed your hand.

TOP brought you closer, pulling you to him. "Just rest and calm down for a bit okay? I don't want to hear that my baby went to hospital again because she fainted from exhaustion. How will your parents see me then?"

"Same as now, my boy-" you blushed. "Boyfriend," you said shyly, not meeting his gaze.

"Adorable," TOP kissed the tip of your nose. "How about a rest?"

You nodded eagerly, you loved TOP's company. "Where are the other oppas?"

As if on cue, a man came in and interrupted the two of you. "Hyungnim wants to see TOP. The rest of Big Bang are already in his office. Hi miss!" he waved at you and smiled.

"Hi!" you waved back and beamed at him. "And he's not calling for me? How strange…"

"I'll be right back baby, don't do anything while I'm gone," he smiled and kissed your cheek. "Stay put, I'm being very serious here. I really don't want to come and fetch you from the hospital."

"I won't, I'll go up with you, send you off and get a bite to eat," you smiled and took his big hand. "Let's go, dad's waiting for you."

TOP shook his head, smiling, "Okay, slow down for a minute."

You pulled TOP alongside you, talking to him, smiling at him. He listened and commented when you needed it, smiled back when you smiled at him. You both truly liked, maybe even loved each other. You stopped in your steps as you arrived at your dad's office. "Appa?" you talked to the door.

"Come in princess," your dad's suave voice called from the other side.

You beamed automatically and rushed in, pulling TOP alongside you once again. "Appa!" you bounded into his arms, letting go of TOP's for a moment.

"I heard you were training," the space between Jaejoong's eyebrows creased. "I told you not to push yourself too hard. You just got out of the hospital and how would that make me feel if I had to go back and get you from that place? Huh?" he poked your forehead.

*Reminds me of someone.* You pouted as you glanced at TOP. He just smiled back, stifling his laughs. "I'm not…"

"Besides the point," Jaejoong glanced as TOP made his way towards Big Bang. "I'll be taking him from you for an hour or so, if that's okay with you," your dad winked at you.

"Appa," you whined as you pouted. Your cheeks tinged a cute pink as you heard Big Bang chuckle.

"Hey squirt," Yongwoon bonked your head. "Heard the good news," he too winked.

"Yah!" you poked him back. "It's not good to tease!"

Yongwoon stared back at you, "Yah? Did you just call me-"

"Okay stop, someone's getting jealous," Jaejoong nodded over to TOP's direction, the latter's eyes never leaving you.

Yongwoon smirked, turned around and saluted to TOP, "My bad."

TOP just rolled his eyes, "Yeah hyung."

"Go and eat something and I'll send him down as soon as I can," Jaejoong kissed your cheek.

TOP didn't mind, he rather smiled at your close relationship with your family. *She's so lucky to have such a close and understanding family.*

"Bye oppas," you waved to Big Bang, TOP included. "See you Yongwoon," you poked him on your way out. You closed the door behind you. You walked down the hallway but stopped in mid-stride. "I forgot to tell appa," you the balls of your feet and walked back.

A couple of minutes later, you were standing in front of the office once again. You were about to knock when you heard your dad's voice.

"I can't seem to find Jay and 2PM. I've searched everywhere, gotten Beast to look around Venom, even sent out half of my men to search the area but I found nothing," you heard your dad sigh.

"So nothing again?" you heard G-Dragon's frustrated voice.

"It's been a week," Daesung's voice was barely audible.

"He hasn't contacted any of you?" Jaejoong asked Big Bang.

"Not even ~~~~~," TOP sighed. "I'm worried she'll take matters into her own hands again."

"Just like her mum," Jaejoong sighed again. "Just keep this from her. We need to find Jay and 2PM as soon as possible. They couldn't have gone far and as far as I'm concerned, they're all still in Seoul."

*Matters into my own hands? Jay oppa? He's yet to be found?* You bit your lip and then power-walked towards the exit of Mirotic.

---------------------------

 Sorry for not updating recently guys ! ><

Caught up with a lot of stuff..... sighs~

Anyways, I'll be going to Korea for a week so I won't be able to update !

Sorry for the inconvenience but instead...

GOOD NEWS !

Holidays is coming up for me soon so I shall make it up to you all then :)

Please bear with me and thank you always for being so patient !

<3333