Another gang

A Secret Between Four

“~~~~~!!!” Yongwoon waved you over. “Look who I ran into,” he smirked at you.

You sighed and made your way to where Yongwoon was with a bunch of other guys, TOP by your side the whole way.

“~~~~!!!” you expected it to be Yongwoon calling you again but it was someone else.

“Jay?!” your eyes doubled in size as Jay pounced on you. “I didn’t know you were coming.”

“I didn’t find out until when I came home,” Jay rolled his eyes.

“Hyung! Don’t hog the lady!” Wooyoung and Changsung came and introduced themselves.

Jay blinked at them, “Hey hey!” He pulled them back by the collars. “Calm your hormones! You’re not doing any good by crowding her.”

You giggled and looked at TOP. He stiffly smiled back at you. *So many guys.*

“So introduce me Jay, I’m fine,” you politely smiled at the bunch of guys that were with Yongwoon.

“This is my crew, 2PM!” Jay proudly smiled and motioned towards the group of guys that weren’t paying attention to him whatsoever. “YAH!”

They all chuckled and then bowed. “Hello! We’re 2PM!”

“Nice name,” you smiled. You introduced yourself and vice versa. *So another bunch of guys that remind me of Big Bang.*

“So what school do you guys go to?” you curiously asked. “How come Jay isn’t at your school?”

“I don’t know,” Wooyoung shrugged. “His problem.”

You chuckled, “School?”

“Oh right!” Junho beamed. “We go to JYP high!”

“I’ve heard of that school,” you nodded. “What about you oppa?”

“Mmm…” TOP nodded too. *The most renown gang group of eastern Seoul. This isn’t good.*

Jaejoong looked towards you and the other youngsters. *Another gang?! She reminds me of someone…* He looked down to see Jang Mi conversing politely with a few guests. Jaejoong smiled to himself. *I’m blaming her if our daughter goes through the same things as when she was in high school.*

------------------

So… it’s okay if some of you haven’t read the prequel.

You can read this story like any other story :)

Just some parts I will refer to the prequel but they’re not THAT important.

Happy reading ~

<333