2 Years Later...

A Secret Between Four

Two years had passed, you now entering college and Big Bang working full time for your dad. You had kept yourself busy for the past two years, trying to forget your attempts of finding Jay and 2PM. You were currently studying medicine at college, your dream job for many years.

You and TOP were still the lovey dovey couple, going on dates when both parties were free, seeing him all bruised and battered from his latest 'assignment'.

Yongwoon was playing his role of being the 'perfect' older brother by embarrassing you in college. He would scream out in the hallways, "Have a great day baby sister!" or "She's taken already! Get your man paws off of her!"

You didn't know why he would do that to you. You thought to yourself that he would be more embarrassed than you but you just ignored most of his random comments.

You were at Mirotic, studying for your upcoming final exams for the semester when Big Bang strode into the room with chicken and drinks. You knew they had entered but you didn't really acknowledge their presence. You were going through your notes on your brand new macbook (courtesy of your dad) when you heard a boom that made you jump.

"Hey nerd, still studying for those annoying exams?" G-Dragon came over and looked past your shoulder. "So many words, it's making me dizzy," he saved the notes and shut the laptop.

"Time for a snack break," Daesung pumped his fist in the air whilst Seungri took out the chicken and drinks to their respective owners.

TOP sat next to you and kissed your cheek. "How's studying going?"

"I know all my notes, just feel like I'm going to forget them when I walk into the room," you sighed and played with your sprite bottle.

"I know you always do good baby, don't stress so much. You'll do great like always," he tapped your chin and smiled.

"Thanks oppa," you squeezed his hand.

"Okay! Stop doing PDA's and let's eat!" G-Dragon hollered and started to dig into his chicken. Taeyang followed hsi lead and munched on his chicken.

Seungri and Daesung didn't need to be told twice and they started to demolish their chicken and drinks. You and TOP ate slowly, making small talk about the events that happened that day.

When everyone had finished eating their chicken and drinks, you started to clean up when you were stopped by Taeyang. "Hey, don't you have to study? We'll clean up so go and revise once more," he lightly ruffled your hair.

Seungri came over with your laptop and sat it in front of you and pushed you back into your chair. "Okay! All set for studying! Good luck cutie," he pinched you cheek and helped Taeyang clean up.

"We didn't buy brain food for nothing!" Daesung patted your head and left to get a wet cloth to wipe down the table.

G-Dragon and TOP went out and came back with thier own laptops. "We have work as well kiddos! Hurry your asses and get your laptop and come here. We need to sort out those contracts and documents that Jaejoong just gave us."

Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung (who just came back) nodded and picked up their paces. You just giggled at G-Dragon's bossy and lazy side. "Oppas, how come you're not helping?"

"Cause we bought it," G-Dragon smirked. "Those losers knew the ultimate rule but refused to pay, well, Taeyang didn't bring his wallet so," he shrugged and went back to work.

"There was such a rule?" you stopped typing and looked at TOP who just blinked.

"I didn't make it up, the maknae did," he rolled his eyes. You just looked at him and TOP continued, "Whoever doesn't pay for the food, cleans up or gets flicked on the head by everyone else."

"Why flick?" your smile dropped a little, your brain clicking through. "Oh! That's why you come here sometimes with a bruise right in the middle of your forehead!" you pointed to his forehead.

TOP nodded, "Mmm-"

"That's a stupid punishment," you pouted and reached over to caress TOP's forehead. "Poor forehead," you pouted as you blew on his forehead.

TOP's ears went a faint pink as he leaned in to kiss your pouting lips. Your eyes widened as he smiled, lips still on yours.

"I know you're making out in there squirt! Get back to studying otherwise I'll get dad!" you heard Yongwoon's voice ring throughout the top floor of Mirotic.

"Stupid, you already did," you mumbled and started to take down notes again.

"I heard that!" Yongwoon's voice rang through the floor once again.

"Stop abusing the PA system!" you stuck your tongue out at the camera.

"Stop being immature squirt," you heard Yongwoon chuckle but then an 'OW'.

You heard your dad's voice mumble to Yongwoon about him slacking off and to stop abusing the PA system. He also said no one wants to know and hear his annoying voice.

You just chuckled along with the Big Bang members who rolled their eyes and went back to work.

"I love you baby girl," your dad's voice rang through the room. "Good luck studying, I'll drop by later to take you out to dinner."

"I love you too dad! Thank you!" you did a heart shape with your hands towards the camera.

Jaejoong saw on the screen and smiled. *Would you still smile like that if I told you I found Jay and his friends?*

------------------------

I updated ! :D

Well, I was going to post another chapter but I'm going out in an hour's time :/

So, maybe sometime when I'm not busy I'll update (probably tomorrow) XD

I love you all !!

<33333