Good Boyfriend

A Secret Between Four

 

Big Bang and Yongwoon had arrived at the hospital where you were currently undergoing surgery for your broken ankle. Your parents were sitting patiently in front of the surgery room, knowing that it wasn't life threatening business. "Oh you came," your mother kissed Yongwoon on the cheek. "Come sit, it's going to take a while," she motioned to the empty seats on the opposite from where she was sitting.

Big Bang nodded and sat obediently. There as nothing but silence for a few moments when Jaejoong spoke up. "So, what happened in there?" His voice was calm, a little too calm.

"She was trapped by two members of 2PM when we arrived and she had a few cuts to start off with," the fearless maknae, Seungri, spoke first.

"We were going to get her out but then she was caught by some other beastly dude and that's when her ankle was stepped on," G-Dragon winced as he replayed the scene when your and his eyes met.

TOP was silent, sitting stiff in his chair whilst looking at his shoes. *I should've taken her in my arms when I first saw her.* He let out a breath of frustration.

Your mother was looking at him, knowing what he was going through. The same with Jaejoong. Your mother walked up to TOP and placed a hand on his broad shoulder. "You did what you could Seunghyun-ah," your smiled up at her. "You did a good job."

"It's not life threatening," Jaejoong reinforced as he stood next to your mother. "Don't be so hard on yourself. I'm glad my daughter has a boyfriend like you," he chuckled and patted his shoulder then s an arm around Jang Mi. "We're going to go take a coffee break," Jaejoong smiled.

"Everyone besides ~~~~~'s man, let's go get some grub!" Yongwoon stretched and jumped out of his seat. "Let's go, come on!" Yongwoon's usual personality showed. He slung an arm around Taeyang and the other Daesung, pulling the two with him.

"Is it okay for him to be by himself?" Jang Mi looked back at TOP's slumped figure, concerned.

"He'll be fine, besides, he'll have her in about five minutes," Jaejoong winked and then stole a kiss from your mother.

She just rolled her eyes at her and then swiftly, she stole a kiss from Jaejoong. She stuck out her tongue playfully at a stunned Jaejoong.

*****

The light blinked off, indicating that your surgery was over and the head doctor strode out. "Where did her parents go?" he looked around and saw TOP, who was still looking down at his shoes. "Are you a relative of Miss ~~~~?" the doctor's voice startled TOP, causing his to choke on his own saliva.

"Yes I am," TOP coughed while hitting his chest. "Is there a problem?"

"No problem sir, just that we're going to move her to her private ward now. It's ward P6. you can wait there for her," the doctor smiled at TOP. "I'm just curious but I know ~~~~'s family quite well. It's just that I haven't seen you before. Are you a distant cousin?"

TOP's ears went red, "I-I'm her boyfriend." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

The doctor chuckled, "Well, she's lucky to have such a good boyfriend." With that, the doctor went back into the surgery room. TOP went to the nurses' desk to ask directions to your ward.

---------------------------

I KNOW!!!

It's been AGES  since I've updated...

But I have heaps of excuses but I won't tell you guys...

I may be slow in updates from now but I'll try my best to update as frequently as I can :/

Please understand my situation !

<3333