Long Time

A Secret Between Four

 

You were at school, twirling your pen between your forefinger and thumb. *When is school going to end…* You sighed and blew air into your cheeks. You kept glancing towards the clock, sighing as you saw the second move like a turtle. *Hurry up and finish!* You almost pulled out your hair.

*****

After a half an hour, the bell for the end of school rang throughout the halls. Your gloomy expression changed instantly into a beam as you shoved everything into your bag and rushed out the door. You ran through the corridors when you felt your phone ring in your blazer pocket. You dug your heels into the ground, stopping in your tracks.

"Hellp daddy?" your breath came out quick from running.

"Sweetie, come to Mirotic, I have something to tell you," Jaejoong's crisp and husky voice rang.

"But I was going to search for Jay with Big Bang oppas-"

"Come. Now."

You found yourself listening to the dial tone. "Daddy? Daddy?!" you stared down at your phone. "I hate it when he does that!" You huffed a breath and stamped your foot. You put your phone in your pocket and stalked off in the direction of the awaiting Big Bang.

 

"Hey baby girl," G-Dragon waved his hand at you as you stalked rich past him.

"Hey cutie," Seungri and Daesung grinned widely at you.

"Afternoon," Taeyang gave you his trademark eyesmile.

You stalked past all four and right into TOP's arms, something you did when you were ticked off.

"What's wrong?" TOP's soothing voice filled your ears.

"Dad wants me at Mirotic, pronto," you sighed. "I wanted to search for Jay oppa…"

"It's okay princess," TOP patted your back. "We'll go look for him today and you go and see what Jaejoong wants. You know he can be childish with what he wants."

You sighed once again and squirmed out of his arms. You went over to the rest of the members and greeted them with a hug and a 'sorry'. They forgave you and pushed you in the direction of TOP's awaiting Audi.

"Go, we'll meet the two of you after at the Paris Baquette at Kangnam. We'll start our search in that area today," G-Dragon pinched your cheek. "You ignore me one more time and you'll be sorry little one."

You laughed meekly and gave him another squeeze. You gave him a cute beam, receiving a smile from the oppa. "Forgiven, now go along now."

*****

You were sitting in front of Jaejoong, staring him down like he committed a crime.

"Princess, is that how you greet me?" Jaejoong looked back at you, eyebrow raised and a smirk playing on the edge of his lips.

You just gave him a hard look, your perfectly waxed brow raised and your arms crossed in front of you.

"Okay, I'll get to the point," Jaejoong's expression changed. Something he would do when he was serious. "I found Jay and 2PM."

Your eyes doubled in size. "WHAT?!"

"He came here requesting for you," Jaejoong clasped his hands in front of him, resting them on the table.

"What-" you swallowed, getting it stuck in your throat. "What did you say…"

"I told him-"

"~~~~~, it's been a long time," Jay stepped into the room, hands casually in his pockets with a smile plastered on his face.

---------------

HEY GUYS !! :D IT'S BEEN SO LONG !!

i'm sorry i haven't really updated this fic (along with my other fics...)

but i'm becoming busier by the day as it is :/

i know you all have been waiting for my updates :/

i will be updating (or trying to) frequently for the next 2 weeks as it is my holiday :)

but when i return to school, it's sad to say but it's my last year in high school so i have to do extremely well !

this story (along with my other on-going stories) WILL NOT be on hiatus but instead it will be VERY slow updates from here on end :/

i'm sorry to say all this :(

thank you all for supporting me even though i haven't updated in a VERY LONG TIME ><

<3333333