Search

A Secret Between Four

 

You were impatiently tapping the tip of your white converse shoe on the dirt, looking over the tops of students filing out of school. *Where is Big Bang oppas?* You were standing on your tippy toes, looking to your left and right for any sign of Big Bang.

"Who you looking for?" you heard a deep husky voice close to your ear.

"Ahh!!" you tripped on your toes and stumbled backwards.

"Stay on your toes kiddo," you heard another male voice but this time to your left.

"Jiyong popa," you blinked in astonishment. "You scared me!"

"Don't give me all the blame, it was your man that made you jump and stumble around like a drunk club chick," G-Dragon straightened you up and dusted your skirt.

"Thanks Jiyong oppa," you rolled your eyes and then turned to TOP. "Thanks for saving me oppa," you gave him a light squeeze around his torso.

"No worries," he gave you a smile in return.

"Let's hurry and start the 2PM search!" Daesung pumped his fist in the air, striking a goofy pose.

"Let's just leave that weirdo," G-Dragon gave Daesung a queer look and walked away towards the parking lot.

"Best plan I've heard from the guy," Taeyang follow suit with Seungri nodding and trailing behind the elder.

"Let's go," TOP held your hand and led you towards his car, leaving a dumbfounded Daesung behind.

"Hey guys wait for me!" he bounced off, running towards his car.

And so, the search for 2PM began with the bickering of choosing partners and where to search.

*****

When the sun's last rays were visible over the horizon, you were exhausted and TOP called it quits for the day. You were feeling dejected, your shoulders slumped and your last slimmer of hope barely in tact. You were sitting on the edge of a fountain in a park  near Kangnam, swinging your legs and sighing every five seconds.

"Stop sighing baby," TOP came over with two iced teas. He placed one next to you and sat down.

"I can't help it," you grumbled. "I had a feeling today would be the day I would see him and explain everything but guess it was just my own fantasy," you let out another dejected sigh.

"We can still look for him tomorrow and the days after," TOP opened your drink and handed it to you. You took it and took a big swig of it, making you shiver from the coolness. "If it makes you feel any better, I could ask people I know to help us search for them."

You were quiet for a while, just swinging your legs to and fro. "I want to find him myself oppa," you cracked a smile. "I think it's better if I face him and explain."

"What exactly do you need to explain to him?"

"Some misunderstandings," you sighed and took and other swig of your iced tea. "Let's go back to Mirotic oppa, my parents and Yongwoon will be waiting."

"Sure," TOP screwed the lid of your iced tea back on and stood up. He dusted the back of his school trousers and helped you up. "Just try not to over think anything. You'll get sick."

"I'll keep it in mind," you hugged TOP around his waist and breathed in his familiar scent of his cologne. "Thank you oppa, for everything."

----------------

I know it's been a while and I'm sorry for not updating… ><

Please forgive me !!

But I bring good news to you all :D

I'm able to update more often because I finally got a new laptop !!

And on top of that, my holidays start in the next 2 weeks ! :D

Anyways, thank you all for being patient !

<3333