War

A Secret Between Four

 

Jaejoong and Yongwoon were waiting for you to get to Mirotic after school that day. They didn’t want your faint hearted mum to be in this particular discussion.

“Dad, when is she coming?!” Yongwoon ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated.

“Soon?” Jaejoong blinked twice at his son then smiled. “When she gets here, she gets here.”

“UGH!” Yongwoon let out a sharp breath then paced around the room. “By the way dad, where’s mum?”

 

Your mum was at home, on her laptop. Jaejoong thought it would be nice if she stayed home and took a day off. *I’m completely bored… wonder why oppa made me stay home today…* She shrugged the weird feeling off then went back to watching the drama, ‘City Hunter’.

 

Your chauffeur finally dropped you off at Mirotic and you bounced into the club’s back door. You didn’t feel like being greeted by the club’s booming music and flashing lights today.

“Miss!” a worker came up to you, the bartender.

“Hi!” you beamed at him. “What’s up?”

“Your dad is looking for you,” he grinned back and pointed to the elevator.

“I’ll be on my way now,” you smiled and handed him a tip. He beamed and bowed to you, thanking you for the kind gesture.

You walked into your dad’s office to find Yongwoon and Jaejoong both pacing around the room with the same expressions plastered on their faces. *I swear, they look like twins.* You took a seat in the far corner, waiting for them to notice you.

“Call her,” Jaejoong chucked Yongwoon his new black Samsung Galaxy S2 phone.

“Why me? You know she likes you better,” he growled then speed dialled your number.

Your phone started to ring and you picked it up. “Yes, I do like daddy better,” you smirked and hanged up.

“Why that little-“ Yongwoon was about to call again but Jaejoong snatched his phone back and cradled it to his chest.

“Nice of you to join us baby girl,” Jaejoong smiled and went to sit with you. “You should of said something if you came,” he smiled but his eyes showed a bit of remorse.

“Sorry, didn’t want to disturb whatever it was you guys were doing,” you shrugged and beamed. “What’s up?”

Yongwoon bonked you on the head on the way to sit with you as well. “Well squirt, I officially hate you just a tiny bit more.”

“No probs,” you shrugged but just kept looking at Jaejoong. “What’s wrong appa?”

“Remember our little encounter with the guy that slapped you on the face?” Jaejoong growled softly towards the end.

“Yeah why?” your expression turned a little worried.

“He declared war with our club,” Yongwoon said through clenched teeth.

--------------------

WAR?! :o