Surrender

A Secret Between Four

Jaejoong sighed as the flashback finished. "That was what I saw through the security cameras I got installed just a while ago."

Your legs went limp and you collapsed onto the floor. You just stared off into space, letting the information sink deeper into you. "No…"

"Baby!" Jaejoong came over and picked you up in his arms.

"MY BABY!" your mother came in and took you into her arms. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" your mother was glaring at Jaejoong.

"Baby, I didn't know she was here. How'd you find out?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at her hostility.

"I came out of the car since you took a while and I saw her through the lobby window," your mother was your hair. "Shh~ My little girl, everything's going to be okay. They'll come back, I promise," your mother rocked you from side to side.

Your tears never stopped streaming down your face and you were absent-mindedly staring into space. *Everything's going to be okay. Everything's going to be okay.* You kept repeating that line over and over again. *Oppas…*

"Oppa," your mother spoke up. "I think it's time to for your princess to go save her princes," your mother talked in hushed tones, scared to shaken you up more.

"I know, just how you went and saved me and Mirotic," Jaejoong smiled and wrapped his arms around you both. "~~~~, let's go up and talk this through," Jaejoong lightly pushed you and your mother towards the elevator. It didn't take long for the lift to come and take you up to Jaejoong's makeshift room on the third floor.

You three were sitting on Jaejoong's bed, where you were all cuddling up. "Okay sweetie," your mother dried the last of your tears. "I'll won't beat around the bush and tell you straight okay?"

You nodded and snuggled deeper into Jaejoong's arms.

"You're going to surrender to Jay."

--------------------------

I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to leave it suspenseful XD

Ahahah !! I'm sucha evil author >D

<33333