How You Came To Be...

A Secret Between Four

For this chapter, it is a continuation from the prequel. You are Mrs Kim Jang Mi, Jaejoong's wife. Put your name when you see ~~~~~. Thank you!

------------------

Jaejoong was watching the two year old Youngwoon play with his toys by himself. Both Youngwoon and Jaejoong were in Youngwoon's playroom. Youngwoon blubbered something and drool dribbled down the side of his mouth.

"Woah, hold it right there kiddo," Jaejoong took a tissue from the box beside him and went over to his adorable son. He wiped the drool from spilling onto his baby blue teddy bear shirt. Youngwoon clapped and blubbered again, more drool spilling out of his plump lips. "What are you doing," Jaejoong chuckled and wiped the second wave of drool away. He chuckled and kissed Youngwoon's slightly bald head.

"Oppa?" you came into the room with some baby food and some snacks for Jaejoong. "How's Youngwoon holding up?"

"Slightly lonely don't you reckon babe?" Jaejoong winked. Youngwoon grabbed his rattle and started to shake it cutely.

You rolled your eyes. "You've been saying that ever since Youngwoon e."

"He told me he wants a baby sister!" Jaejoong huffed out his chest and put his hands on his hips childishly.

You just narrowed your eyes at him, "If you want a daughter, you give birth to her." You picked up Youngwoon from the floor and sat him on his high chair.

Jaejoong just stood there, somewhat bewildered. "But babe, I can't… I'm a guy."

"The last bit sounded like a question to me," you giggled. "Here you go sweetie, lunch time." You opened the baby food and put the bib around Youngwoon's neck. "Oppa, you need one?" you smiled while holding a spare bib.

Jaejoong's smile vanished completely. He just stared at you, dumbfounded now.

"I was joking oppa," you giggled and waved him over. "Oppa eat these, something to work your appetite."

Jaejoong came over and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind. "I want an apology."

"Mmm," you started to feed Youngwoon. You didn't notice until now Youngwoon was holding his favourite rattle. "How'd that get there?" you mumbled.

"You didn't even say sorry," Jaejoong pouted and kissed your cheek.

"Sorry," you turned around and kissed him on the lips and then smiled at him. You turned your attention back to Youngwoon and fed him once again.

"Let's ask Youngwoon," Jaejoong's eyes sparkled. "If he wants a baby sister!"

"Like he'll understand," you rolled your eyes.

Jaejoong ignored you. "Kim Youngwoon!"

Youngwoon turned his big eyes to his dad and shook his rattle, recognising his dad.

"Do you want a little sister kiddo? Shake your rattle like crazy if you do," Jaejoong's eyes glistened.

Youngwoon stopped shaking his rattle then blinked at Jaejoong.

"You're so silly oppa," you fed Youngwoon again and laughed.

Then Youngwoon started to squeal and shake his rattle like crazy. He giggled and waved his rattle in the air.

"Looks like we're going to be busy tonight," Jaejoong winked at you and kissed Youngwoon on the cheek, causing Youngwoon to giggle more. "Your wish is granted!"

You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Do I have a choice?"

"Nope!" Jaejoong beamed at you and Youngwoon shook his rattle again. "He has no too!"

You rolled your eyes again and fed Youngwoon, "I wonder who's more mature sometimes… Youngwoon or oppa."

------------------------

First chapter :D

The next chapters will star you as the daughter !

As well as you will now be a senior in high school ! :D

Hope it wasn't confusing for you ~

<3333