Chapter 2

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So... Which elementary school were you from?"

"Huh?!"

"Well... Is the question too difficult for you to answer?"

"It's not... But..."

"But what?"

"Is this information even necessary?"

"To me it is?"

The other person/s in the room were shaking their heads. They knew very well that Min Ho has started to push his weight around yet again. Most newly hired people do not last after being constantly tormented by Min Ho. The director, Mr. Kwon tried to step in to stop Min Ho from escalating the situation.

"Lee Min Ho..."

"Kwon Hyung~ Sorry but I just need to hear her answer."

The people knew Min Ho had a lot of say and power at the agency. Afterall he brings the most revenue and that gave him the liberty to sometimes behave like a brat. 

"So... Park Shin Hye-sshi... please answer.." Min Ho changed his focus towards Shin Hye again.

"Well... If it is that necessary, I was from an elementary school in the U.S, Campbell Christian School." Shin Hye said as she tried to hold out on her own.

"You never attended any schools in Korea before??" Min Ho queried further.

"Before I moved to the U.S? Yes I did."

"And which school is that?"

"Global Christian Foreign School."

I knew it.. It's her...  - Min Ho's thoughts. 

"Alright...~ Thank you for the answer. It could have been made easy but you just had to take a long route before you answer that simple question of mine."

Sh*t! Just who the hell is this guy for him to say these things to me? - Shin Hye's thoughts.

"Thank you Shin Hye for your introduction. Please take your seat." Mr. Kwon said.

"So ... Shin Hye.. as you can tell by now.. You'll be working closely with Lee Min Ho-sshi over here.."

What?! Working for him? Great just great.... Not! - Shin Hye's thoughts.

Work on his choreograph... and I would appreciate it if you could oversee the flow of the program well.. as an Art Director for the fan meet." Mr. Kwon continued.

"Art director?" Shin Hye asked puzzled.

"Yes... I re-read your resume and you have experience in that as well. Would love to see your input on it."

"Neh... Thank you very much for the opportunity. I will try my best.."

Hah! You can try... But I'm always here to stop you... Welcome to hell Shin Hye! - Min Ho's thoughts.

The group continued ther discussion regarding the fan meet that would be held in a few months time. Min Ho had just finished a drama; and after every drama, he would organise a fan meet to meet his fans in and out of Korea. That is how he maintained his popularity and relevance in the industry and of course bringing in the much needed revenue for the agency. The agency he is working under is neither big nor small. It definitely does not have the capacity and the capability as the Big Three in Korea that is S.M Entertainment, YG Entertainment and J.Y.P Entertainment; but it still managed to mai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter