Chapter 12

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was restless throughout the night. She does not how to react to that email more importantly, she did not know how she feels about that email. But she was definitely going to ignore that email of his. Noel was her lover while she was spending her years in Europe as a professional ballerina until he was caught cheating with another ballerina by Shin Hye herself.

.......

When Shin Hye was younger, both herself and Yoochun were taken care of by their grandparents. Her parents were academics. They were lecturers at a top university in the States, but wanted their children to experience Korean Culture first; at least throughout their elementary school. Shin Hye love dancing since she was young. As a result, her grandma enrolled her in a ballet school as an additional activity whereas her brother was enrolled to a music school. Shin Hye was also interested in music as well but never went in depth as her brother did. She showed exceptional talent for ballet that one day during her grade test, she sparked the interest of a ballet teacher from the States who saw the potential in her to pursue ballet professionally. She soon received news about her acceptance to the ballet school. Her grandma who saw it as an opportunity for Shin Hye, informed her parents about it and the adults decided that it would be best for both siblings to move to the States to be with their parents. 

As Shin Hye was busy balancing between ballet and school work - as her parents still believe that it is important to have a good education; she did not realise that her brother had packed up and left for Korea as he was scouted to go over for an audition. Their parents were livid at first but relented when their grandma managed to talk to their parents to reach to an agreement that Yoochun should finish his studies and not only focus on his music. For a good number of years, the siblings were apart and the contact became less frequent when Yoochun made it big while she was busy being going through her multiple grade tests and auditions. Thus she did not know that her brother had became an idol superstar. Shin Hye was then headhunted to join a ballet troupe in France to do her performances. Her parents were supportive of her since it was something she loved and the fact that she had finish her studies too. So she finally moved to Paris, France. She was constantly on the road travelling across the Europe continent and had not much access and contact. She felt lonely and at first there was a language barrier between her and the other dancers. So when Noel approached her, she was more than happy to have a friend.

Friendship slowly bloomed into love. They fell in love and had each other for company until a new dancer came on board. Her name was Mila. She was a talented ballerina as well. But Shin Hye was exceptional. Shin Hye would often receive the lead dancer role and that annoyed Mila. So one day, during rehearsals, Mila tampered with Shin Hye's ballet shoes causing Shin Hye to fall down and seriously injure her foot that the doctor told her that she would never be able to dance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter