Chapter 7

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally morning and Shin Hye did a good stretch before stepping out of her room. She noticed that the house was already empty. She checked her Yoochun's room to see if he was in but it was empty too. She decided to laze around today since she was still waiting for Mr. Kwon's call. She went to brush her teeth and washed her face before she proceed to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for herself. She felt bad that she was not able to prepare any breakfast for Yoochun. She made some toasts and scrambled an egg before making her way to the living room. She decided to get the thumbdrive from her room and continued watching the fan meets. Thirty minutes into the recordings, Shin Hye received a call.

*Riiiinnnggg!*

"Hello... May I speak to Shin Hye please?"

"Yes this is she speaking."

"Ahh.. Shin Hye ya~~ This is Kwon Oppa..."

"Neh.. oppa... What's the matter?"

"I called to inform you that the contract is done up... The email you sent me last night, the terms and conditions have been included into the contract."

"Oh.. Great Oppa.."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Neh Oppa..."

"Okay... Do you think you can make it by 7 p.m. today?"

"Good good... Because that's the only time Min Ho is free.. His schedule is packed during the day..."

"I understand Kwon Oppa... But where shall I meet you?"

"We'll be meeting at a restaurant for dinner.. I've made reservations already so you can come by later at that time...I'll text you the details in awhile."

"Sure... Thank you Oppa..."

"By the way.. since it's a posh restaurant.. You need to dress up a little."

"Neh... Oppa... See you later..."

Shin Hye take a look at the clock and had about six hours to go before the meeting. She decided to take nap before the meet. When she woke up from her nap, she went to the bathroom to wash up for this evening appointment. She went through her closet to pick out an outfit. 

"Hmmm... Kwon Oppa said to dress up.. What shall I wear?" Shin Hye said as she browse through her selection. Being a huge fashion lover only means that her wardrobe is more than full. Both Shin Hye and her brother Yoochun share the same love for fashion and clothes. The last time when they met up in Berlin, Shin Hye, Yoochun and Jaejoong went on a shopping spree whilst Junsu could not be bothered to mix and match the clothes and would buy off the mannequin itself. Thus coordinating an outfit is not a problem for her. But choosing colors is. As long as she knows the colors on the main attire, the accompanying accessories are a no problem to her. She finally settled with a Herve Leger by Max Azria strapless dress from their 2014 ready-to-wear collection and pairing it up with her black Loubotins fishnet booties. She sprayed on some perfume and left the house.

 

Shin Hye decided to leave the house early from her bad experience when she first came to Korea a few days ago. Since it was in the evening and possible heavy traffic awaits, made her determined to not allow another drama to unfold with Min Ho. She hailed a cab and told the cab driver of the intended destination. The cab driver the stereo in the car and at that moment, the track was playing then;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCbQIAvj7-s 

The song struck a chord in Shin Hye's heart and it affected her mood for a moment. Out of curiosity she asked the cab driver,

"Joseonghaeyo Ahjusshi, by any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter