Chapter 43

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye managed to come to the location. Her ankle felt much better and after Min Ho had left, Yoochun was helping Shin Hye out with her sprained ankle thus though it still hurts a little, it was bearable and not signs of swelling.

At the shooting location, Min Ho was informed in details about the impending kiss scene that they will be doing whereas Shin Hye only knew that she would be having a kiss scene with him. And the scene that they were about to film was mirroring their own personal life.

Scenario:

Scene 101

Hee Jin caught Hyun Woo with another girl in school. He has been trying to prove his innocence but Hee Jin refused to listen. So Hyun Woo took matters into his own hand.

"Action!"

Hee Jin: I refused to believe a word you said. I saw it with my own eyes.

Hyun Woo: My love for you is real. I really mean it when I said that.

Hee Jin: What I saw wasn't love! If it was love you wouldn't be caught with her like that!

Hyun Woo: What can I do to make you believe me?

Hee Jin: I don't know.. I hate you I really do (with hand hitting on Hyun Woo's chest).

Hyun Woo kissed her.

  

At that point of time, Min Ho's feelings were mixed up with Hyun Woo's character. The lips he had been missing all this while he devoured it like there's no tomorrow. 

Hyun Woo: Now don't tell me you still hate me when you are in love with me too. Please believe me when I say I love you. There's no other girls except you. Arasso?

Hee Jin: *nodded*

"Cut!"

Unknown to Min Ho, Shin Hye was having her feelings involved in her character too that she responded in the manner that she did, as if there were no cameras around. The scenario may not be the same but the kiss was real. They have been longing for each other but Shin Hye was still as stubborn as she refused to admit her own feelings because all she could think of was what she saw that made her leave, the news she heard when she touched down in Korea after been away for a year and finally yesterday's scene. She could not even trust her own feelings and instincts either. Just then,

"Shin Hye ya~~ There's an additional scene for you..." The director told her.

"I thought that was the last just now?"

"Joong Ki-sshi the scene just now was the last one right? Did you receive any other notes?" Shin Hye referred to Joong Ki.

"Neh Shin Hye-sshi. And no I did not."

"It was recently added for the final edit." The director interrupted their conversation.

"What is the scene?" Shin Hye asked.

"A flashback of you as a ballerina doing some moves."

"But the other time I asked, Kim Eun Sook-nim mentioned that there was no need to."

"Like I said, it was recently added."

Min Ho who was observing the conversation approached the director.

"What happened kangdong-nim?"

"There's a last scene to be added and she has been trying to get out of filming it. And wasting everyone's time." The exhaustion and lack of sleep was getting on everyone's nerves even if the person was originally nice.

"What is the scene?"

"Of Hee Jin dancing as a ballerina."

"Eh? But kangdong-nim..."

"Huh? Are you siding with her now?"

"It's not that... but..."

Before Min Ho could finish his sentence;

"I'll do it."

"Good. Ok everyone, please set up for the next scene." The director said as he walked away.

"Ya Joong Ki-sshi what are you doing as her manager?!" Min Ho was pissed.

Joon Ki went silent.

"He wasn't inform about this either... Don't scold him.." said Shin Hye.

When everyone had moved to the next scene leaving Shin Hye and Min Ho in the room,

"Are you mad? You know you just sprained you ankle and what about your medical history?!"

"Mad? What is mad was just now. The kiss was mad... That was indeed mad. You lost your mind back there right just now?"

But their conversation was stopped short when the coordi called for Shin Hye...

"Shin Hye ya~~ You need to get ready.."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter