Chapter 25

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Min Ho..." Jaejoong interuppted.

"Take a listen..." Jaejoong replayed the tune that he was playing just now.

"Hyung isn't this...?"

"Yeah.. it's you... who played that tune. See? You are good. Carry on alright.. I'm just going to leave this recording on so you can refer to it later..." Jaejoong said as he stepped away from the console and sat on the big beanbag that was placed at the corner of the room.

He went on to continue writing his music while Min Ho was composing and experimenting with his. Min Ho felt inspired when Jaejoong replayed the tune he was playing earlier on. The melody flowed through him and he was immersing himself in the song that he was composing. After he was done on the piano, he exit the booth and sat himself on the chair that was placed infront of the music console. He replayed the melody and was satisfied. Jaejoong was watching Min Ho's antic and it put a smile on his face. 

Min Ho was eager to fill in the beats and other sounds to complete the whole song. He did not even ask Jaejoong for any help and he did it all on his own. The only time he asked for Jaejoong's help was when he entered the booth to record his voice. 

"Hyung~~"

"Neh Min Ho?"

"Need some help with the recording..."

"Sure sure..." Jaejoong said as he walked over.

This kid... He can definitely do it.. He just needed the push as expected - Jaejoong's thoughts.

Jaejoong started the recording and Min Ho began singing his song. He was fully involved in every word that he was singing that a tear fell from the corner of his eyes when he was done with the recording. Jaejoong was stunt to see that Min Ho was crying infront of him. He could not believe it. Jaejoong felt guilty about it but he thought that Min Ho needed to relief himself from the pent up emotions that stopped him from emoting properly. 

When Min Ho stepped out of the booth;

"Hyung.. Can I take a listen to it?"

Jaejoong who became speechless after watching Min Ho like that could only stutter his reply.

"Nnn..neh.. Min Ho.."

"What's wrong Hyung?"

"Nothing.. Hee..." Jaejoong grinned.

Jaejoong obliged to Min Ho's request and played it back. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OF8izhJHzkI

This time, Jaejoong did not even bother to ask Min Ho if he likes what he was listening to. He knew that Min Ho had given his all in that song. Jaejoong pat on the back of Min Ho without a word spoken. 

Shin Hye who by now had changed into her earlier outfit entered the music studio.

"Eh? Oppa? When did you get back?"

"Bout half an hour ago?" Jaejoong lied.

"Oh Okay... but what's up with the atmosphere?.. Why is it so dull?" Shin Hye asked further.

"It's your fault Shin Hye..." Jaejoong teased.

"How is it mine?"

"You drive people crazy..." Jaejoong said as if he knew what was going on.

"I do not... You do Oppa..." Shin Hye replied in defense. 

Min Ho who was down felt much better watching Shin Hye and Jaejoong bickering with each other.

"You alright Min Ho?" Shin Hye asked him out of the blue.

"Yeah am ok... Thanks for asking."

"I think we should call it a day. Let's end it here... By the way Junsu had invited all of us to his musical this coming Friday night."

"Really??!" Shin Hye got excited. 

"Yes... "

"Hooray!"

"Min Ho you're coming too right?"

"I have to check my schedule..."

"What schedule is there... ? Oh come on.. you're coming along as well... Dress up well ok? Now.. get out of my studio.. so I can continue with my activity..." Jaejoong teasingly chased them out of his studio.

Min Ho and Shin Hye had no choice but to leave the studio together. 

"So as usual.. Can I send you home?"

"Yeah I guess. Thanks."

They walked towards Min Ho's car. He started the engine and drove off.

"How was recording today?" Shin Hye asked him 

"Great. It went well."

"Good."

"So how's the experience so far?"

"Definitely different but enlightening."

"That's nice to hear."

"You know what Shin Hye.... Thanks for allowing me to meet them... Because I think I've gained more than I expected."

"What do you mean?"

"Jaejoong Hyung is an am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter