Chapter 13

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye could not believe what she had saw...! Min Ho was in the changing room making out with a girl.

"Whooopsie~~ Sorry to crash in your fun~~~!" She said as she closes the changing room door.

She went out of the changing room and said;

"I'm terribly sorry to interrupt your passionate fun but we do have scheduled training in thirty minutes time so... If you could please understand..." Shin Hye said hoping that Min Ho and the girl were listening.

The girl exit the changing room first and Shin Hye recognised her as Min Ho's dance partner.

"Oh?! It's you! Hi!" Shin Hye remarked.

Shin Hye can be totally innocent at times. She does not realise that some people just did not like her presence. The dancer walked past her and gave Shin Hye a side look. As she was walking away towards the door, Shin Hye looked at her and thought to herself.

What's wrong with her? It's not like I'm taking away her man or something... - Shin Hye's thoughts.

As her mind was drifting away... Min Ho tapped Shin Hye's shoulder from the back..

"Hey you.."

"Huh? Yeah."

"Whatever you saw just now keep it a secret."

"Sure."

Shin Hye's short answer was not convinvcing Min Ho, so he tried to explain further.

"She's back just to inform that she would be quitting the dance team."

"And that was her farewell gift to you?" Shin Hye remarked.

"Ya~~ Careful of what you say..."

"I am careful... But you are not... So I think that advice is meant for yourself.."

"Oh gosh~~"

"Isn't true? Lock the door first for goodness sake."

"You seem experience.."

"Whatever dude..."

"Will we ever be okay with each other?" Min Ho asked.

"I have not the slightest idea... But for now.. let me do my job okay?" Shin Hye said. 

Before Min Ho could reply her....

"But then again..." Shin Hye continued.

"But what?" Min Ho asked.

"Do you even have energy to dance?"

"Ya~~~~!!! Of course!"

"Okok.. Just checking. Those passionate activities can certainly sapped all your energy away. And you're not a particularly a good dancer either." Shin Hye managed to have a go at Min Ho with her last comment before walking away to change into her dance attire.

"Ya~~~~~!!! Dang it! You are really taking every chance you've got uh?!" Min Ho said as he made a last attempt at a failed comeback.

Min Ho went to the dance studio and wait for Shin Hye.

Shin Hye stepped out of the changing room wearing a simple t-shirt and sweatpants.

How can she still look this cool in t-shirt and sweatpants? - Min Ho's thoughts.

He almost forgot what he had to say to Shin Hye but he recalled it;

"Shin Hye-sshi.. I'm serious.. Keep whatever you saw a secret alright."

"Hey.... No worries... Our relationship is just business. I won't meddle in your private life.. So can we start practicing already?"

"Let's start with some stretches okay? I need some.. Maybe you don't." Shin Hye said with a grin. 

Min Ho was mad but was left speechless.

"Shall we start with the children song again?"

"Ok."

And so they started with a warm up dance to the children song. Shin Hye suggested the children song again because after that incident in the changing room just now, she wanted to reduce the tension too so she was killing two birds with one stone. Min Ho began to relax and enjoyed the session. 

Today Shin Hye intended to increase the level of difficulty again bit by bit. She linked up her phone to the screen again.

"Let's start with this. If you can't follow the choreography exactly it's okay. Just move according to how you want to. Let your body feel the rhythm. We just need you to reduce your rigidness badly.... and your shyness too."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Axv3bGOawx0

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter