Chapter 22

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the recording of the sweet sweet song was done, Min Ho started to feel ambitious and wanted to attempt for more.

"What shall we do next...?" Min Ho asked but was interrupted when Junsu received a text message.

"Aish~~ This girl.. She's at a shop, eating..." Junsu remarked.

"Who's that Junsu... You're girlfriend? How come I didn't know?" Jaejoong asked innocently.

"I wish though... *Eu Kyang Kyang*... It's Shin Hye... She's eating and asked if we would like for any takeaways."

"Ah.. I see... Tell her that we'll text her later..."

"Neh Jaejoong Hyung~~"

"Actually just tell her to get anything.. It doesn't matter..." Jaejoong continued.

"Neh...." Junsu began texting Shin Hye.

"Sorry Min Ho.. where were we?" Junsu asked Min Ho when he was done with texting Shin Hye.

Min Ho was affected by it that Shin Hye would send a message only to Junsu to inform him about her whereabouts. And when he heard Junsu's comment about wishing that Shin Hye would be his girlfriend confused him further. 

"Min Ho.. You alright?" Junsu asked him again since he was clearly distracted.

"Neh Hyung...~ I'm alright."

"Sure?"

"Yes..."

"Okay... so shall we write another song or shall we do something else?"

"Hmmm..." Min Ho who could not reply Junsu well because his rational thoughts were clouded by his emotion.

"Min Ho.." Jaejoong called him.

"Neh.. Hyung..."

"You mind following me?"

"Junsu.. You just fine tuned those tracks that are already done okay? I need to talk to Min Ho for awhile."

"Neh Hyung sure..."

Jaejoong led Min Ho towards the rooftop of the building. 

"Hyung.. What are we doing here?"

"To talk."

"Talk? About?"

"You."

"Huh?! Wae?" Min Ho asked still feeling confused and puzzled by Jaejoong's actions.

"Do you like what you're doing?" Jaejoong asked ignoring Min Ho's questions.

"Do you mean acting Hyung?"

"Yes. Acting.. Do you?"

"Yes I enjoy acting..."

"Why do you like it?"

"Because I can assume another role when I act... I be another person."

"See... That's the difference between acting and music."

"What do you mean Hyung?"

"An actor has to immerse himself or herself in a role they assumed or given to them... So even if its real emotions that they are feeling, they can hide behind that screen of an actor. And the public knows that they are just acting. It's a convenient excuse to use. And you are able to build the public interest slowly until the end of the drama. And even when drama fails, one can easily blame the writers of the story for writing bad scripts. But with music... You have to move people in three minutes, sometimes more, sometimes less. The public assumes that the music is ours even if we don't compose it. You seldom hear fans going, the composer and lyricist don't write good music or lyrics but you do hear them saying, "Oh this singer .. this band is bad..." And we the ones who are standing infront of everyone can't say anything about having no say in song choices. Even when they say the song , they don't look at the one who compose or wrote it, they just look at the person who sang it." 

"What are you trying to say Hyung?"

"I like the songs that you have created so far... But I feel that there's more to you than just sweet and fun songs.. I wanna hear you... Something from the deepest bottom of your heart..."

"Wow Hyung~~ Aren't y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter