Chapter 41

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was soon going to be press conference day for the drama. The news, the magazines and the media representatives were present. Armed with their laptops and huge cameras they were waiting for the stars to arrive. Countless of photos were taken. Min Ho decided to just go ahead with what he wanted to do when it was time for him and Shin Hye to have their photos taken. 

Just before they stepped on stage, Min Ho who understood that it will be the first time Shin Hye to appear in front of that many cameras, and how he remembered the privacy she so wanted to protect then, wanted to assure her that everything would be alright. 

"Shin Hye, I know your nervous. Just relax and take my lead."

"Neh." A single word was the only thing Shin Hye managed to answer in her nervouness.

And they soon take the stage, the cameras starts flashing. As Min Ho held on Shin Hye's shoulder, he could feel her nerves. He then decided to hold on to her hands naturally since they play lovers in the drama as well. Shin Hye received his gesture well and held onto his hands. He could not help but to smile happily.

After the press conference it was soon to be an interview that they had to carry out. 

Before the interview, Min Ho and Shin Hye managed to have some alone time together as their managers stood by the sidelines.

"Still feeling nervous after the press conference?" Min Ho asked her.

"Should I be honest or should I lie?"

"Of course honest."

"Honestly, I am still feeling nervous." Shin Hye said with a grin.

"I was like you the last time too. I wasn't used to it. Well of course you know my history of being an extremely shy boy so can you imagine how nerve-wrecking it was for me?"

Shin Hye looked at him adoringly without her realising.

"Min Ho, I don't know if I ever told you this before. But I am proud of you of your achievements you've made so far. You have come so far and for that I give you my respect."

Min Ho smiled bashfully.

"And Min Ho, I'd like to thank you for being here for me in times of my nervousness like this. If you weren't there I think I won't be able to do it."

"You're most welcome Shin Hye."

"But... "

"But what Shin Hye?"

"Don't you dare try to be sneaky and hold my hands like just now..."

"Hahahaha... I wasn't sneaky I did it out in the open with lots of cameras shooting at us. Plus.. You were really nervous too."

Shin Hye smiled. 

"Anyways thank you Min Ho."

"It's my pleasure."

As they finished their conversation, a voice from behind called them out;

"Lee Min Ho-sshi, Park Shin Hye-sshi are you ready for the interview?"

"Neh." The both of them answered in unison making them look at each other with a smile before sitting at the location where the station had set it up for the interview. The interview ended well.

When pictures of the press conference were released,

From: Chunnie Oppa

Wah~~ Park Shin Hye.... What was that I see in the photos at the press conference uh? Did the two of you got back together again?

From: Ssinz

Oppa~~ Don't be ridiculous. 

From: Chunnie Oppa

I think you should not be delusional.

From: Ssinz

OMG Oppa how can you say that to your dongsaeng?

From: Chunnie Oppa

Why? Not? Look at your faces.. Tsk..Tsk..Tsk.. Even though I am still angry at him for hurting you. I have to admit the both of you look good together. And I don't mind having a brother-in-law like Min Ho.

From: Ssinz

Gosh~ Oppa! What happened to you? Has your busy schedules turned you mad?

From: Chunnie Oppa

Nope. It hasn't. LOL! I heard from Appa and Omma that he came by the house to stay over. They like him apparently.

From: Ssinz

Oh don't you dare remind me Oppa~~ 

From: Chunnie Oppa

I dare to! LOL! Anyways I'm just glad to see you smile. I miss you Ssinz. It's been sometime since we've seen each other even though we stay in the same apartment.

From: Ssinz

I miss you too Oppa~ Hope to catch up with you soon.

From: Chunnie Oppa

Yeah~~ All the best for your drama. I heard some good reviews about you but I'm not going to let it get to your head. Just concentrate on it! Hwaiting!~

From: Ssinz

Komawo Oppa~~

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter