Chapter 33

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meanwhile, back at Min Ho's agency;

"Min Ho, Sajang-nim wants to see you."

"Huh? What is about Kwon Hyung?"

"What else could it be? His son photo was all over the news and television!"

"Aish~~ But it was a meet up not on a date Hyung...."

"I don't know you explain to him yourself."

.............

"Annyeonghasaeyo Sajang-nim."

"Mm you are here have a seat."

"What do you want to see me about Sajang-nim?"

"About you dating.... Do you want me to speak to you as your Ahboeji or your Sajang-nim?"

This was not the first time for Min Ho to have this kind of conversation with his father the President of the company anytime a rumour or a scandal happened. The last one involved the very same person as the current one.

"Sajang-nim first." Min Ho who knew the routine well enough did not even bother to put up a fight.

"As a Sajang-nim, you getting involved in a dating scandal like this, is this true? Are you dating?"

"No."

"Then how did you get photographed together in that manner?"

"What the paparazzi didn't take was when we were eating in a group. There were other friends as well. But they only captured us. You knew that I know Min Young during our college years. So we were just having a gathering with old classmates."

"Is that the truth?"

"I have alibis. I can give you their numbers. You can contact them yourselves."

"Fine I'll accept your answer."

His father knew when Min Ho spoke in that manner, he spoke the truth. So he was satisfied with the answer.

"How about as an Ahboeji then?" Min Ho asked.

"Well... Min Ho... I knew about your relationship with Shin Hye. I knew you've broken up. And after looking at Shin Hye, I don't see anyone else who can take that place. I think you are smart enough to know what I mean. Your behaviour has been bad of late and I am receiving complaints again. And as an Ahboeji I am going to be selfish and say that I don't think anyone else is good for you except for Shin Hye. As an old man who has been in this crafty and sometimes crooked industry, I know who's real and who's not."

"Aish~~ Ahboeji.. What are you talking about.. I'm leaving..."

As Min Ho was about to leave, his father stopped him. "Wait here for awhile."

His father called for Mr. Kwon to come into the office.

"Kwonnie~ You're need in my office. Bring along that document as well."

.................

*knock knock*

"Yes come in please."

"Neh Sajang-nim. You looking for me?"

"Can you show Min Ho the latest script you've received? That document I told you to bring along?"

"Neh Sajang-nim. Here it is Min Ho."

"Huh? What is this about?"

"The latest project to keep you busy and also allow for those rumours to die down."

"Have you confirm it for me already Kwon Hyung?"

"Not yet Min Ho. I just need the go ahead from you and Sajang-nim."

"Min Ho please listen to Ahboeji and take this project up. Staying away would be good. I know you were not lying when you told me about that dinner. But rumours will not die down if you remain here. And you will only get frustrated because of it. So please agree to it Min Ho. Ok?"

"Give me a few days to think ok?"

"Alright Min Ho... Will wait for the good news."

.............................

Finally, the day for the final show in Seoul for JYJ has arrived. It will be the last show for Shin Hye before she takes a break from the hectic schedule. During the year and a half, she has been establishing herself a choreographer and an art director. She has choreographed several dances for K-Pop Idols and also helped in other artistes' fan meeting including her very own Oppas. She has become a well-known figure among the industry insiders. 

JYJ's last concert to conclude the tour ended with a blast! The fans loved the performances and it was as energetic and cool as ever. Shin Hye could not be more proud than she could ever be watching her Oppas on stage. The more mature and manly image were pulled off successfully by the three men. It was a statement that JYJ wanted to make that they are indeed multi-talented artistes and entertainer. They wanted to push the boundaries further with their latest album as a group. And since they had not been coming up with an album as a group for the past three years, they wanted to make a deep impact on listeners by bringing in fresh and good music. 

After the concert had ended, the staff and crew went for supper. Min Ho, Jaejoong, Junsu and Shin Hye shared a table.

"Shin Hye ya~~"

"Neh Jaejoong Oppa~~"

"What will you do after this?"

"Hmmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter