Chapter 18

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Min Ho's words shocked Shin Hye. She could not believe what she had just heard coming out from Min Ho's mouth. 

"But you are Lee Min Ho... You? Kim Jonghyun? That's not possible!" Shin Hye denied what Min Ho had told her.

"Why is it not possible?"

"You don't seem to be like the Kim Jonghyun I know." Shin Hye still could not get her head round the situation.

"Yes... I am definitely not like the nerd you used to know uh?" Min Ho became sarcastic with his reply.

"No Min Ho... That's not what I meant..."

"Then what is it?"

Without answering Min Ho's question, Shin Hye countered him with another statement.

"Prove to me that you're Kim Jonghyun..."

"Fine... Then... Do you remember this?" Min Ho asked as he took out the lollipop from the car's compartment. Min Ho had been keeping the lollipop that she gave him when they were still in elementary school; in the car front compartment just for today. He was going to confess to Shin Hye and reveal his identity to her but because of the music meeting and what he witnessed in the studio just now stopped him from revealing it to her as he originally planned. 

Shin Hye took the lollipop from his hands and read the attached note on the lollipop.

"Oh my goodness~~ Where did you get this from?"

"I told you I'm Kim Jonghyun~"

"This is just crazy!" Shin Hye still in disbelief.

"Are you hating the fact that you met me again? A nerd boy who your popular group managed to step all over? Do you hate it so much?" Min Ho asked her as he got agitated.

Shin Hye could not stomach what Min Ho was saying that she stepped out of the car. Min Ho was not satisfied with her actions and decided to go after her. He stopped her by holding on to her wrist. 

"Hey where are you going?"

"Going back home." Shin Hye answered firmly.

"No you are not going home just yet! I'm not done here!"

"You've hurt me you happy now?!"

"I'm the one who should be hurt! You duped me into believing that you actually wanted to be my friend!"

Shin Hye went speechless. She wanted to walk away but her emotions got the better of her. She ended up having a heated verbal exchange with Min Ho in a public place with no one around just before daybreak. Their exchange broke the silent and quiet atmosphere.

"Yes! You are right! I did that at first! It was a dare the group had me doing! Even the day when you had to foot that bill it was a dare that I had to do to remain in that group! And I apologise for that! But for you to say that I hate meeting you again because of what I did, you are so wrong! You had no idea how guilty I felt after doing that to you! But what choice do I have? I had to leave for the States! I wanted to say sorry! But I was also ashamed for what I did! I am definitely not proud about what had happened!"

"But you said it yourself that I don't seem to be the Kim Jonghyun you know... Isn't that a diss? Because I was a huge nerd last time that's why you can't recognize me at all?!"

"It's not that Min Ho... Didn't I say that is not what I meant just now?!"

"Then what do you mean?"

"Because the Kim Jonghyun that I know was a nice boy! Patient! No matter how others treated him he remained nice!"

"That made me got bullied!" Min Ho interuppted her.

"But that made me r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter