Chapter 39

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning has come and both of them got ready to move out. 

Mr. Park and Mrs. Park as they had suggested during dinner last night that they would be dropping Shin Hye and Min Ho off on the way to work, were already up and about. Min Ho who was up first before Shin Hye, spoke to the both of them about wanting to have Shin Hye's photo. The one in her bedroom. The one that Yoochun had given to Shin Hye as a gift. Towards the end of the conversation;

"You like my daughter don't you?" Mr. Park asked.

Min Ho could only smile in shyness. 

"Arasso I understand." Mr. Park said with a smile on his face. 

"But I don't know if that is possible for you to have it. She treasures it a lot." Mr. Park continued.

Soon, Shin Hye woke up and prepared herself. She got her belongings and head out while Min Ho, Mr. Park and Mrs. Park were getting ready to get into the car. Mr. Park. drove off as soon as everyone got into the car. 

The production crew were not there yet so Min Ho's manager welcomed them.

"Have you had breakfast?" Shin Hye asked.

"Not yet." Manager Hyung replied.

"Same goes with us. Let's go grab something first." Shin Hye suggested.

They were enjoying their breakfast when the crew and staffs made their entrance. When Joong Ki who went to the airport to guide the staffs and crew came, it was down to business. As they have a limited time to spend in LA, they needed to get started as soon as possible. 

 

Scenario: 

Choi Hee Jin (Park Shin Hye) is a student in the States. When her mother had passed away, her dad migrated to the States to open a restaurant. Hee Jin possess a nerdy outlook with thick glasses and is an outstanding student with good grades. Unlike her exterior outlook, she was an excellent ballerina before she occured an injury. When her dad received an offer from Korea from his childhood friend to help his friend out in establishing an f&b business chain, she and her dad moved back to Korea.

Ji Hyun Woo (Lee Min Ho) is an exchange student from Korea. He is born with a silver-spoon. He is a popular guy in school with his charming good looks and sweet talkings and also smart to boot. Though he can be rebellious at times. Girls were lining up to date him but his ego is too huge to yield to be dating anyone seriously and he just enjoyed the attention given to him by changing his girlfriend every now and then. So when he was sent to the States for an exchange programme,  he was in for a rude shock. The school had arranged for Hee Jin to be Min Ho's buddy during his stay in the States. 

.....................

Scene 1:

Hee Jin (played by a young a child actress as the young Shin Hye.) Dad and her settling in the States feeling happy. Hee Jin got enrolled in a good school and was progressing well throughout her school years while practicing ballet. With good grades Hee Jin (now played by Shin Hye) enrolled into an established high school.

"Kim Eun Sook-nim, I don't need to be doing any ballet moves right?" Shin Hye asking out of concern as the storyline was changed at the last minute. Even though the previous storyline stated dance, it did not specify the type of dance the character will be doing.

"No of course not Shin Hye.. You don't have to... The scene will be fast forward to you in high school where you already stop doing ballet."

"Neh.. Kamsahamnida."

Scene 2:

Hyun Woo arrived in the States as an exchange programme student. He was introduced to Hee Jin.

"Action!"

Principal: Hi Good morning Ji Hyun Woo. Thank you for choosing our school. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. For you to get to know our school better, I'd like to introduce you to our best student in the school.

The Principal called for Hee Jin to come in.

Principal: Choi Hee Jin, this is Ji Hyun Woo, the exchange student you've been informed about.

Hyun Woo looks taken aback by Hee Jin's appearance looking all nerdy. 

Hee Jin extended her hand for a handshake. Hyun Woo reluctant to have a handshake but did it anyway out of courtesy. 

"Cut!"

Hee Jin showed Hyun Woo around the school but Hyun Woo was more interested in having fun.

Hyun Woo: Hee Jin... Can I call you Hee Jin?

Hee Jin: Yes. What is it?

Hyun Woo: Doesn't the school have pretty girls?

Hee Jin: I believe we do but it's not part of my obligation to introduce you to one. Why?

Hyun Woo: Then why do they send you instead of them?

Hee Jin: I was chosen and I took it up. I get credits for school services anyway."

Hyun Woo: Aren't you happy that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter