Chapter 45

Dance Into My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When the official statements for both the accident and the revelation spread like wildfire through the stations and the internet, the general public began to emphatise and praised Shin Hye for her dedication and passion instead of bashing her; like someone thought it would be and had wished for. 

That day when Yoochun was back in the hospital, Min Ho excused himself citing that he needed to go back to his agency. The rest of the men present assumed that Min Ho might need some time with Shin Hye alone, left the room first and waited outside.

"Shin Hye~ I'll be going back to the agency first to meet Ahboeji and Kwon Hyung. They have been trying to contact me and I think I need to explain to them about the situation. Alright?" Min Ho said as he kisses her forehead.

"Min Ho.. Please take care alright.. Call me if there's anything... Or you can contact Yoochun Oppa too..." Shin Hye said as she kisses Min Ho's cheeks which pleasantly surprises him. 

"See you later when I've settled things."

"Neh..."

He then said his greetings to the Hyungs and left with Jaejoong.

Min Ho who had called his manager to pick him up from the hospital earlier was already waiting away from the reporters who were still camping outside. They had selected a secluded location and Jaejoong drove him there. 

Min Ho thanked Jaejoong for his help before getting into the car that his manager was driving.

As soon as Min Ho got into the car with his manager.

"Min Ho what's going on? Do you know about Park Yoochun and Shin Hye?"

Min Ho just kept quiet and looked at his manager. His eyes had already given the answer and the manager did not probe further. He drove to the agency as fast as he could. When Min Ho reached his agency, he made his way to his father's office and present was Kwon Hyung along with his father.

"Min Ho what's going on?" Mr. Kwon asked out of concern.

"I'm not sure either... I got a strange feeling someone had set this all up."

"Son who do you think it might be?"

"I'm trying to deduce who is it. But the information about Yoochun and Shin Hye not many know about..."

"But son, how is Shin Hye?"

"Ya, Min Ho how is Shin Hye?" Mr. Kwon was eager to know too.

"She's doing fine at the hospital but because she fractured the same spot as her previous injury it might take a longer time to recover."

"Huh? Previous injury?" Kwon Hyung asked who was clueless about it.

"Yes... When she was a ballerina... She fractured her foot, that's why she stopped doing ballet."

"Really?! She did not include it in her resume at all when she applied for the job..."

"You know her.. She keeps things to herself a lot."

"So what do you think we should do now?" Mr. Kwon asked for Min Ho's opinion. 

"I need some time to think."

Just as Min Ho thought the issue has stopped, another breaking news happened all in a day. 

 

Hot News: Park Shin Hye is dating Lee Min Ho!

Park Shin Hye, a new rising star with positive reviews is involved in another news today. It has been revealed by reliable sources that Park Shin Hye is dating her co-star, Lee Min Ho in the latest blockbuster drama. Insiders has stated that Park Shin Hye is the third party that causes the relationship between Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young to turn sour. We are still waiting for Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye's agency to release their official statements. 

 

Flashback

Min Young could not be happier to cause a rift between Min Ho and Shin Hye.

On the day of the party that she was not invited to, before Shin Hye came, Min Young needed the washroom but the common was occupied. She made her way towards the washroom in Min Ho's room without anyone noticing and while Min Ho was chatting and catching up with his friends. As she was about to exit his room, she saw Shin Hye's photo on Min Ho's desk.

"This is the girl you fell in love with? Pfft!" Min Young said as she picked the frame up. 

"Oh my god... Look what do we have here?" As she saw the handwritten note by Yoochun. She took a photo of it using her mobile phone. She just wanted to use it against Min Ho as a threat to seek his attention but when she saw Min Ho and Shin Hye together, she lost it. So she approached Min Ho and Shin Hye to create a rift due to her jealousy. But Min Ho's last words that made her lose all of her rationality.

"You know what I think the word friends don't even mean anything now. I don't want to see you ever again. Do you under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter